One

Lucy's POV

Right now we are on a mission assigned to us by the magic council. The mission is to apprehend a mage that's sending other mages to different dimensions. They didn't give us her name or anything, they just said you'll know when you see her.

We are chasing her threw a forest, one far away from magnolia. "Natsu, how far are we?" Erza ask Natsu.

He sniffs the air then replies with. "Not far, she is about *sniff* 1 hundred feet in front of us."

I am in my very showy, yet light and flowy, perfect for running in.

We spot her before us, she is admiring a flower blow in the wind with the grass, she hasn't noticed us yet, so Natsu and Wendy both do their dragon roar

We spot her before us, she is admiring a flower blow in the wind with the grass, she hasn't noticed us yet, so Natsu and Wendy both do their dragon roar. "Fire,/Wind, dragon roar!" They both yell, gathering magic in their mouths and lungs, then blowout and their elements come out of their mouths. Just like a dragons roar.

The last second before the blasts of elements could hit her she ran and kneed Wendy in the gut catching her off guard, and making her loose her breath and hunch over in pain slightly coughing up blood.

She is in front of me now and Natsu goes for another attack, but she moves, and he already casted his spell by the time he realized that I wasn't her. "FIRE DRAGONS: EXPLODING FLAMES!"

"Natsu!" I shout, but at the last second my clothes change to Aquarius' star dress, and the water barrier that protected me from Jackal's exploding curses.

The girl stops, she stares at me in shock, then smirks. "Your the mage that defeated ten demons and summoned the Celestial spirit King and saved you guild by sacrificing one of your strongest spirits, otherwise known as Lucy the stellar spirit mage of fairy tail." She says all the while smirking.

I was about to say something but Gray says. "So what if she is? What is it to you?"

She looks at him and smirks then brings her attention back to me. "Because I was once one too. I am Hoshiko Toki or would you rather by calling me Hoshi Heart, princess and soon to be ruler of the dragons, so your little dragon slayer friends here would be under my control, even if they aren't full dragons, yet."

I get furious about this, they should be able to control their own lives not be dictated. "No, they won't, because hey will fight, they are not someone to give up so easily, they won't stop 'till they're last fleeting breathe, because they have people that depend on them, and they won't even stop or give up," I raise my hand into the fairy tail symbol "BECAUSE WE ARE FAIRY TAIL!!!" I say.

"Ugh, you are so disrespectful, I know I will send one of your little friends to another dimension, see how you will be then?" She says looking around but stops on Wendy who is still hunched over and not paying attention.

I was the closest one to her. To Wendy. "You!" Hoshi says pointing to Wendy. She quickly starts her spell, everything seems to be in slow motion, the others are to far to get to Wendy, even the exceeds are having difficulty, once she had her palm facing Wendy a bright light shown from her hand, and a magic circle user Wendy, I quickly move and push Wendy out of the way, but get hit by the light instead, and am sucked into the ground through the magic circle. Before I was completely sucked in, Wendy was looking at me with terrified eyes, and the others were trying to get to me and pull me out, but by the time they got to where I once was, I was gone, they couldn't feel my magic anymore. I was sent to another dimension, and I don't know what will await me.