lover boy

i wanted him to continue this connection. i wished for him to turn me inside out once more; to begin a new love and divine experience. i wish i could grasp his hand like i did earlier in my life, but he lives trillions of miles away. he makes me forget my previous lover, especially at the remains of the humid day. i adore the way his mind curves, when it spins and cannot fathom itself. he spews reckless rants to many; the thoughts of his own, and it makes me cherish them. i love his mind for the way he is utterly and splendidly sadistic and perverted. my love never staggers, whether it is 1:25 a.m or 4:16 p.m. i enjoy when you'll notify your followers, telling them you will be inactive. during these times, i am met with you texting or liking my photography. you have posted about my account numerous times, which has lead to complete and merciless conversations; ones that would have the label, "parent advisory; explicit content!"; or ones filled with back and forth swearing. sometimes i imagine racing with him, finally holding someone's hand to a golden coffee shop. we would sit and converse-more than we already have- for hours on end, giggling and never cowering. i still remember the way he welcomed with me, it made me feel grand and satisfied.
-i'm mirthful when i'm near you