Prologue: It's Alive!

————————————————————
"I never wanted to trouble you... but when you created me, you made me as only me. I am all alone, and it's painful... it's agonizing... it hurts. So, please, just one more. Please, create one more of me. If anyone can, it is you. Please... give me a mate."

-Fran
——————————————————————

And so our story begins with an Italian scientist with the dream of one day creating the ideal human his name of course was Dr. Victor Frankenstein. Victor aspired to recreate the original two humans Adam & Eve starting with Eve in hopes of birthing Adam through her. Victor pictured his Eve to be a wise and beautiful human being perfect in every way but in actuality was far from the perfect being he envisioned...

The creature was unsightly horror according to Victor deeming it a failure in his eyes, but alas the creature did not understand this however, for it was incapable of understanding human emotion such as Victor's frustration and disgust for what he...

The creature was unsightly horror according to Victor deeming it a failure in his eyes, but alas the creature did not understand this however, for it was incapable of understanding human emotion such as Victor's frustration and disgust for what he had created. So when the creature try to approach its creator Victor fled in terror leaving the creature confused by his actions. Left alone and confused the creature sought to leave it's place of brith in favor of seeing the outside world where its creator had fled. Upon leaving it's home the creature saw many beautiful things the world had to offer but alas while there is beauty in the world there is also an ugliness to it as well, the creature began to realize that it's existence was not welcomed in this world as humans and animals alike would attack the unsightly monster on sight without relent. These actions drove to the poor creature to isolate itself in the deepest parts of woods where the creature hoped nobody would find it.
During the creature's isolation it began to experience emotions it never felt before, emotions such as anger and grief which led to the creature to resent it's creator for birthing it in such a lonely existence.

Eventually the creature would cross paths with its maker again this time demanding that Victor make another being just like it so it wouldn't be alone anymore but Victor refused this request fearing the repercussions of what a second monster could...

Eventually the creature would cross paths with its maker again this time demanding that Victor make another being just like it so it wouldn't be alone anymore but Victor refused this request fearing the repercussions of what a second monster could have on the world.
Seeing as the creature couldn't kill its creator it vowed to take away every single person Victor ever cared about until he complied with its request. These actions only fueled Victor's anger towards the monster he created causing him to give chase to his creation all the way to the South Pole where Victor would meat his demise and succumb to illness. With her maker gone so too were her chances of ever having a being just like her.