J

Strawberry Cake

A Short Nomin Story

Short Chapters

Short Chapters—

Jaemin wakes up to the sound of his alarm going off, and stretches in his bed. He sighs before he looks at his phone and then realizes the time. He quickly jumps out of bed and runs like a mad man to the bathroom. He quickly brushes his teeth and hair at the same time as he kept looking at the time constantly. He quickly put on his work clothing and ran out the door and into his car. As he drove he ate a granola bar. Once he got there he ran inside and went to the back of the small cafe and wished all the workers a smiley "Goodmorning" as they smiled back. He grabbed his tag and put it on as he was walking back out of the back to serve people. As he went and placed orders he kept looking around, looking for someone special.

"Looking for someone?~" Mark cooed as he handed Jaemin a plate. Jaemin only rolled his eyes. Then looked at Mark in question. "Have u seen him? Did he already come? Am I too late-"

"Why don't you turn around lover boy?" Mark said teasingly and grabbed the piece of paper from the counter. "He just entered."

Jaemin instantly whipped his head around and there he was. The boy who came in with cute pastel clothes, white hair, and that cute eye smile.

His name was Jeno.

Jaemin has fallen deeply in love with Jeno, even though they didn't hang out or talk much they were still friends. Jaemin wanted to be more though, but he never had the guts to ask Jeno out or anything. Jaemin knew he was a wimp but he didn't mind, as long as Jeno kept coming every day, Jaemin was happy.

As Jeno walked to the front Jaemin quickly pushed the lady aside and stood behind the cash register as if nothing happened, and gave a bright smile to Jeno.

"Hi Jaemin~" Jaemin almost fainted. When Jeno said his name, it was music to his ears. He wished to hear it all the time. He took a good look at Jeno. He was wearing a pink pastel hoodie with some anime girl on the front, with some white tights.

-

The outfit Jenos wearing

Uwu

-

He had that heavy eyeliner that Jaemin loves and some faint blush on his cheeks. He looked like he just stepped out of a manga, he looked unreal. Jaemin thought it was unfair. He just wanted Jeno to himself, so that he could cuddle and kiss him whenever.

The first time Jeno walked into this cafe, Jaemin has felt different. He felt a connection with Jeno, but he didn't know if Jeno felt the same. He wanted to know. He wanted to have more than just small talks with Jeno. He wanted more than this.

"You look nice Jeno~" Jaemin said with a smirk. He's always flirted with Jeno, because he knew he gets flustered easily.

"Y-you too." Jeno cursed himself for studdering as his cheeks turned red.

"What would you like today kitten?" Jaemin asked teasingly.

Jeno was not surprised at the nickname, Jaemin comes up with tons of cheesy nicknames for him every time he comes in the cafe. He loves it though, even though he doesn't show it.

"I'll have my usual." Jeno said, giving Jaemin his eye smile.

Jaemin softened at the sight, and put in Jenos usual order. Which was a strawberry smoothie with a slice of strawberry cake. Jeno loved strawberries, Jaemin learned this by taking Jenos order daily. He couldn't get enough of the smaller boy. In his eyes, Jeno was beautiful, rare and so bright. His smile could make Jaemin uwu in a heartbeat.

As Jeno sat down Jaemin watched him. Then he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see Mark.

"Go talk to him." He simply said.

"No way, I couldn't even if I wanted too." I whined.

"Go! You never know he could never come back." Mark said while looking at Jeno then back at Jaemin.

Jaemin looked over at Jeno. Back at Mark, then back at Jeno.

"I'm not taking no for an answer." Mark said before he pushed Jaemin out of behind the counter.

Jaemin stumbled out and awkwardly stood their, as he got weird stares, before walking over to Jenos small table that he was sitting at. Jeno looked up as Jaemin walked over and just stood there.

"Mind if I sit?" Jaemin asked softly.

"I don't mind, go ahead!" Jeno said smiling.

Jaemin quickly sat down and looked at Jeno.

After awhile Jeno sorta felt uncomfortable with Jaemins stare. "Do u need something?" Jeno asked sweetly.

"I- well- I was wanted to know if- ya know-"

"What is it Jaemin?" Jeno asked innocently.

"Will you go a date with me?"