Playmate

His eyes stay frozen on me. He looks lost. His blood splashed on the floor

"Have you made your decision Wolfy"

"It's you that Char was talking about, wasn't it" he asks

A wave of jealousy suddenly kicks in. "Don't say that name around me. What is she to you?"

"No one important"

I struggle to decide, his heart isn't mine, it doesn't belong to me. Why should I care, but before I know it. I'm in head swirling through his memories

"Titus, I love you"

"Do you really?"

"Yes with all my heart"

"You know we can't be together. You are witch. I am wolf. We are not compatible"

She steps closer "but I want you"

He grabs unto her waist "and I want you too". He attacked her neck with feather kisses.

"Take me Titus"

"My pleasure"

I stumble back in shock.

"I can see your lie"

He looks up at me, his face pale. Either from losing blood or from anger or fear. He has no right to be angry though.

"Why did you lie huh. Trying to make me feel better about the girl you care for more than me. The girl who was your first- it doesn't matter, she will pay the price and forfeit with her life"

"You will not lay a finger on her" he growls

"And who are you to tell me what to do, the last time I checked your life is in my hands, Titus"

"Stay away from Char" he exhales

"Oh she has a nickname now. What is she to you"

Silence

"Answer me" I grab his chin harshly

His eyes begin to shut close, his blood pools around him

"Don't hurt her, please" he begs

I look at him passed out on the floor, drowning in his own blood

Don't leave him here J. He will die, Call his Gamma. He is outside the door.

I walk to the door and open it. The Gamma tumbles in.

He kneels on the floor "Visionary it is an honour to be in your presence."

"Whatever, your Alpha is dying, save him"

He looks past my shoulder and sees Titus on the podium.

His Gamma runs and carries him out the door. I hear him scream

"Pack doctor, pack doctor"

I begin to take my leave. Weaving through doors.

Jeana our mate is dying.

"And"

If he dies we will suffer. Badly. Even if you feel nothing, whichyoudo, we must make sure he survives

"Whatever"

I follow the Gamma's scent to the room where I was held only a few days ago. I stand outside the door.

"Doctor what will happen now." He asks

"Since he is an Alpha, he will heal quickly but needs a blood transfusion immediately to survive. Unfortunately we don't have Titus' blood type B-. It is very rare."

"What can we do?"

"We need a B- transfusion now"

"Ok, I will look"

When they both leave I enter. Titus lays there motionless. A bandage wrapped around his thigh, the bleeding has stopped but he looks so pale and sickly. Seeing him like this is painful. I rush to his side.

"It hurts Corasi" I whisper

You can save him Jeana

"How"

Give him your blood

I see a scalpel and run to the table. I take it and cut my palm and I place it in his mouth. He immediately latches on and sucks on it. The more he drinks, the more colour returns to his face. After 5 minutes he looks completely fine. I stare at him and take in his features.

I run my hand through his hair and down his face. He has a little bit of stubble.

"Thank you" he mumbles

I broken out of my examination when I hear the door open. I use my super speed to hide in the wardrobe

The girl from the forest walks in.

Char

She looks around before slowly walking to Titus' bedside.

"Hey Ty, it's Char. I've just woken up. Royce told me what happened. I hope you get better soon. Please come back. I love you."

I glare at her from my hiding place. She stares at him and then begins to lean down and kisses him. I feel nothing until Titus hand raises and cups her cheek as he deepens the kiss.

She's dead

Corasi fights to the surface.

I pull her back.

"No she isn't. He kissed her too. We can do nothing of it, understood. Our job is to keep our mate happy not to fall in love. Keeping her alive keeps him happy."

I step out and they stop. Titus and Char look towards me shocked.

"Don't stop. I am taking my leave now" Titus struggles to get up.

"Please Vee, wait. I didn't know it was-"

"Spare me." I turn my attention to her. She cowers obviously overwhelmed by my powerful aura. My swords scrape on the floor as I walk.

"You do realize how much danger you have put yourself in. A girl especially a lowly witch like you should not take another girl's mate. I should kill you now."

Titus growls and I grin

"But Wolfy won't condone since you are his little playmate. So I will keep you alive. But be a little more careful."

"Y-yes Visionary" She scurries out

I make my way to the window

"Keep your playmate Titus. I will arrive here in three days. Ally or rebel. Choose wisely, but just know you've already made an enemy out of me."

With that I jump out the window