Prologue

Kim Haneul's POV:

It's 11:00 pm and people were finally leaving my cafe, it was time to close it and head back to my apartment complex. As I was about to walk towards the door, somebody opened the door.

"Oh I'm sorry but the cafe is closed," I say to the fellow that walked in. Though something suddenly happened and it was the man fainting. When he fell, a loud thud was made I instantly woke up from my thoughts and dropped my broom to sprint to him. The man was wearing a black cap, a mask, a black trench coat, black jeans, and leather shoes. I took off his mask, hat, and trench coat off to cool his body. I drag him onto my carpet, I take out all the things in the pockets of his trench coat and folded his coat to make a pillow for him. I run to the cashier counter to grab a portable mini fan just to cool him off. I grab about 5 and leave them on the ground so they can fan the man. Just in case he wakes up I got water and a few snacks for him. I sigh and take a seat on the ground near him, I need to calm myself. The fact that a total stranger just fainted in front of him shocked me. I look at his face and notice something quite interesting, he was extremely handsome. He had a very sharp jawline, as well as nice face proportions. I may have to stay here and watch for a long time, so I go and lock all the doors and drag him to my managing office which thankfully had a large couch there. It was a struggle to drag him over to my office and to lift him onto my couch. It took several attempts because of his large figure but I was able to get him on the couch. I was sweating like crazy and I'm also very tired since it's late at night. So I decided to just sleep here.

~time skip~

A very loud noise awakened me, I sigh and open up my eyes to find and turn off the noise which was my phone. I look for it and turned it off, I get off the floor and walk towards the kitchen of my cafe, just to make some tea and food for breakfast, then I'll have to get everything ready for the cafe to open up. The man from last night was still asleep so I put a plate of 2 breakfast wraps along with a cup of coffee on the floor. I walk to the kitchen and bake the goods before costumers start coming in. It's currently 4:42 so I have 18 minutes to prepare everything.

Shuo Zhang's POV:

The light was beaming onto my face and I opened my eyes, barely, squinted a couple of times. I look around at my surroundings, I was in a small office. I sit up and stretch my aching back and neck, though suddenly the door to this office opened and in came a very small figure. It was a male, he had a round face and doll-like face features. His skin was elastic-like and it was quite light.

"Oh, you're awake. There's food on the ground and a cup of coffee, but I don't really know what kind you'd like so I just made what was a popular choice at my cafe." The small male rambled.

"Oh no, it's okay. Thank you for your hospitality." I say back and bow.

"It's okay, please eat before the food will get cold." I nod. I take the plate and the cup off the ground, I place them on my folded coat. I first took a sip of the coffee, which to my surprise it tasted heavenly. The taste of the milk and the coffee blended so well with each other, and when I swallowed I could still taste the everlasting flavour. I drank all of the coffee so quickly, I just kept gulping it down. I then stuffed my mouth with the wraps, this tasted good as well! I would definitely come here again.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"It's delicious," I replied to him. He nodded and walked out of the office. I finish eating and then grabbed the belongings to head out back to my dorm. As I head out I bow to the cafe owner that helped me, I then took a look at the name of the cafe and then left.

I walked to the dorm, thinking about the man I met at the cafe. Me fainting may be because of over practising yesterday, staying up to 11 to practice dancing shouldn't be a thing. Once I head back in I notice that my roommates are still here, during this time they would go to the dance studio at the company.