15

KpopNews

❤️5.4k likes
KpopNews Singer and actor, Zhang Shuo has posted a picture of his friend on his instagram along with a small paragraph regarding assault. His friend, Kim Haneul, a cafe owner was assaulted by a crazy saesang fan. A customer that watched what happened that day had informed us that the 'fan' first barged into the cafe with a supposedly bad aura. The fan then came and ordered coffee like a normal customer, though after she got her drink the fan then came to the counter and demanded to meet the owner of the cafe. Which unfortunately he was there that day, the barista kept saying that the owner was busy. The fan kept yelling for the manager, there were quite a lot of people there that day but no one did anything to stop her. After a few minutes, the owner came out and when he and the fan shared eye contact, she threw the cup with hot coffee in it to him. The coffee spilled onto his face and then she barged to him and started bunching and scratching him. Some people even heard her say "Stay away from my oppa or you'll be sorry." and "You homo fag, don't go near him, you'll spread your gayness to him." She was reported to even spit harmful words such as gay and faggot to him while beating him up. The poor cafe owner couldn't do anything and the people at the cafe had to push the fan away from the owner. Sources close to Zhang Shuo has told us that Kim Haneul did not press charges onto the fan, but Zhang Shuo is telling him to do the opposite and sue the fan as well as press charges.

What are your opinions on this? Comment down below your thoughts.

view all 4.1k comments

Sheul OH HELL NO! HANEUL DOESNT DESERVE THAT!

Shuoislegend I agree with Shuo tho, she that hoe and lock her ass in jail.

OneShotTwoShot wtF WHO IS THIS CDAZY HO AND HOW CAN SHE LIVE KNOWING SHE HURT SOMEONE INNOCENT!

BangBangBang saesang fans r c r a z yyy