A Night To Remember

This chapter also contains explicit language and sexual material that is very unsafe for work... or school. Have fun! :)

Gabe continued to pound into Jesse until he wasn't aware of anything except for the repeated sensation of being filled, over and over again. Suddenly, Jesse experienced a shock of pleasure that felt oh, so much better than anything had previously. Gabe took one look at the expression on Jesse's face and grinned smugly. 

"Right there, huh?"

Jesse nodded vigorously. 

"W-what did you do... to me?", he gasped, panting for breath. 

"That was your prostate, cariño. I would have found it sooner, but I didn't want to hurt you by going too fast." 

Jesse bit his lip. 

"Can you do it again?"

Gabe pretended to appear thoughtful. 

"I don't know, it depends on how nicely you can ask."

"Please, Gabe?"

"Please what?"

"Please hit my prostate! It felt so good; I want to feel it again! Pretty please?"

"Mmm, tell you what, I'm going to help you pleasure yourself; hold on tight to me."

Jesse did as he was told and Gabe flipped them over so Jesse was sitting on top. 

"How'm I s'posed to do this?"

Gabe paused in thought, then said,  "Jesse, have you ever ridden a horse?"

Jesse laughed out loud. 

"For fuck's sake, Gabe! What do I look like, someone who didn't grow up on a farm? But what's that got to do with---"

Gabe smacked the side of his thigh as he cut him off.

"Don't be a smart-ass. I want you to ride me like you'd ride a horse. Grip my sides with your knees and the better it feels, the faster you ride. Oh, and tell me when you're about to cum."

Jesse nodded wordlessly and began to move his hips. Immediately, Jesse let out a moan as he felt Gabe's thick cock reaching even deeper than it had before. He rested his palms on Gabe's broad chest, pressing down lightly to help himself move against Gabe again and again, loving every second. 

For his part, Gabe just stared up at Jesse, admiring again how beautiful the boy was when he wasn't aware he was being watched. For the first time since he'd known him, Jesse's face appeared completely unguarded and Gabe could read every emotion. So the moment that Jesse choked out "I'm-m.. almost.. there", Gabe wasn't surprised. He simply reached up and pulled Jesse down toward him, cupped his face with both hands, and pressed another long, passionate kiss to his lips as he thrust upwards, hitting the spot that he knew Jesse loved. He pressed into Jesse fast and hard, until he felt more than heard Jesse's muffled scream against his mouth and felt him spilling across both of their stomachs. Gabe held Jesse close as he rode out his orgasm and slowly stroked the back of his head. 

"Good boy", he whispered. 

Once Jesse finally lifted his head, Gabe carefully pulled himself out and helped Jesse roll onto his back next to him. Then he got up and walked to the bathroom to clean up. When he returned with paper towels, Jesse noticed he was holding something in his other hand. He looked closer and saw it was the tie Gabe had been wearing earlier that day. 

"Whatcha have that for?", he asked curiously. 

Gabe clicked his tongue and pretended to shake his head as he wiped Jesse down.