Characters

Ella - a shy, timid girl who has a small group of close friends. She is in year 10. Blonde hair. Grey eyes.
Katie - a 'loud and proud' girl who speaks her mind. Ella's younger sister. She is in year 7. Brown hair. Green eyes.
Julie - Ella and Katie's mother. She works long hours in a bakery to earn enough money to provide things for her two daughters. Her husband died in a car crash just after Katie's first birthday. Blonde hair. Green eyes.
Alice - Ella's best friend since reception. She is not as timid and shy as Ella but she struggles with public speaking. She is in year 10. Blonde hair. Blue eyes.
Lily - also in Ella's close friendship group. They became friends in year 7. She doesn't like talking in class but she is the most confident out of the three girls and is normally the one to ask a teacher for help. She is in year 10. Red hair. Green eyes.
Harry - Lily's boyfriend. He has his own group of friends (around 10/11) but occasionally spends time with Ella, Alice and Lily. He is very athletic and considered a jock. He is in year 10.  Brown hair. Green eyes.
India - Katie's best friend since year 1. She is confident like Katie and they agree on almost everything. She is in year 7. Black hair. Brown eyes.
Shannon - typical 'mean girl'. Super popular. Wears way too much make up and not enough clothes. 'Obsessed' with Dan. She is in year 10. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. (Shannons 'posse' consists of her, Sophie, Abi, Yasmine and Freya).
Dan - Harry's best friend since reception. Mix of athletic and smart. Usually hangs out with whoever Harry hangs around with. Gets annoyed by Shannon's 'obsession'. He is in year 10. Brown hair. Green eyes.

A/N - characters may be added/removed as the story progresses so be sure to check back here every now and again. Don't forget to vote and comment any ideas for future chapters. Thank you for reading.
~ Mimi shake xoxo