The Start

<<haha pun not intended>>

So, this is real stuff (feel free to skip this part) !
I knew Kevin before and wanted to share it with you guys.

My sister showed me Produce 101 Season 2 contestant Ju Haknyeon's teaser for his upcoming debut

Turns out Ju Haknyeon is in a big band.
My sister showed me all members of THEBOYZ, and told me I might like Hyunjae or Younghoon.

Suddenly,

My ears perked to the sound of a piano,
as a fellow pianist hehe,
my face scrunched in confusion when I saw the guy's face on the teaser.
"Okay, he's cute." I finally gave my attention to the television screen, but "Moon?" I said in a weird "up" tone.

There was NO way I read the member's name beforehand because my sister hides the title of the video from me.

"What the heck!" I screamed and my sister was confused.

"WHAT THE HECK?!  she screamed the same phrase at me, "HOW DO YOU KNOW HIS NAME?"

My only response to that was:
"I KNOW HIM OMGOMGOMG HIS NAME WAS ..?? UM UH??? MOON?"

Here comes the moment we have all been waiting for:THE MOMENT I FIRST MET KEVIN MOON !

THE MOMENT I FIRST MET KEVIN MOON !

I found a YouTube cover that consisted a cute boy. <<fact: I have the video still, but no one has ever posted it>>

His points: out of 10.
- Cute +5 pts
- Pianist +100 pts
- had an Instagram +1000 pts
To do list:
- Shoot your shot.

It was hard to find his name, or believe it.
I was so in love with the fact that his last name could be "Moon" but yeah. I asked if he was Korean.

#stupidestquestionever.

I was fourteen lol.

So props to me. At least I got a response.

Therefore, I made the guy "I knew" as my bias. Since 2015'

I woke up on their debut, and decided, "Hey, make a frickin fan account for him."

And believe me, I'm absolutely terrible at fan accounts. But as of today, I've reached over 300 followers :) !!
***I hit 1000 followers yesterday!!!***

July 22, 2018
***revised and edited December 29, 2018***