Part 27

They both were dead.

I couldn't believe it.

I was excited and over joyed. I had killed 2 Kaijus by myself.
"Well done solider, make your way back" Marshal said into the mic.
I looked up into the sky. The storm. The heavy rain falling onto the window.  I turned and started making my way back to the building in the far distance.

I was always told it doesn't matter how hard you can hit. It matters how hard you can get hit and stay on your feet.

I made my way back and changed from the armour I was in. Into some camo pants. Combat boots and a slightly ripped grey tank. My hair was again put into a pony and I made my way back to my duties. On my way back I crossed paths with the one and only Raleigh. He had is signature slight smirk and leaned against my door.
"What's up Rals" I said while meeting him.
"Nothing much, just finished watching you KICK ASS" he said while picking me up from my waist and spinning me a little bit.
"Well I'm glad you got to watch" I winked being put back on the ground.
He slightly laughed.
I pushed open my room door and he still was leaning against the side while I was inside looking at him.
"What" I said while laughing since he was just looking at me.
"Why do you have to be so beautiful"
He slightly blushed. And I did aswell. But it was way more noticeable.
I looked down at my feet and I moved my head up to hear the sound of him walking towards me.
"St-" I was cut off when I felt a pair of lips smash against mine.