Epilogue

England bursts out of the meeting room after hearing a loud crash and shattering glass.

He saw America slouching and looking at his reflection on the broken mirror with dead eyes.

A red orb flees out of the broken mirror and started flying around the building.

"Flying Mint Buddy, friends, go catch that orb!" He pointed towards the floating ball as his friends start chasing it down.

"America, are you alright?" With concerned eyes, he looked at America's broken state.

"Did everything it say was true? Do you hate me?" He looked at England.

"No, everything hat mirror says is hurtful and untrue. You may be an annoying idiot but I wouldn't completely abandon you, " England tried to comfort America.

"What happened?" Everyone ran out of the room.

"It seems an evil spirit possessed the mirror and showed us our fears. I've sent my friends to capture it, " England proudly explains.

France sighs, "Thankfully, whatever I heard were not true."

"I'm pretty sure they were true, " England sneers.

"What do you mean!?" France tackled England as they both started fighting.

Germany stares at Italy in a dead silence.

"Germany?" Italy turns, noticing the nations gaze.

"Nothing, " He turned away.

"Thankfully everything is alright now, " Russia grins.

=======

"BEGONE THOT!" Flying Mint Bunny kills the evil spirit.