T A G G E D: ANOTHA ONE

Wattpad is being a bitch again. I already had this and put pictures to make it funny and shit, but everytime the pictures delete.

Now imma have to do this tag all boring.

I had a whole story on here about how my mom had put on a song from the 90s and started twerking to it and how she was twerking in my face and made me sit there. I tried to jump behind the couch but she made me sit and watch.

I tried to not watch her or the screen but then she said"HOW DARE YOU NOT LOOK THIS IS MY SONG ILL WHOOP YOUR ASS IF YOU DONT LOOK AT THIS SCREEN!!"

......

....

.....

I didn't want my ass whooped of course, so I looked.

I'm still traumatized to this day *shivers*

Should I be?

That's not the first time. (Poor me)

Anywho........

Back to why I made this in the first place.

1. .......Bitch WHERES the question.

2. Bias boy group: Oh, I easy, I its-(if you don't know this I swear)

Bias girl group: Iss prolly BlackPink. .

3. My bias in BTS is....

THE ONE

THE ONLY

(highlightofmylifeiwanttosqueezehischeeksthensqueezehisfacecheeks)

PARK JIMIN!!!!

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!

"AH"~(jimin is the crowd jungkook is the one who makes the crowd go wild. ;)

4. My bias in BlackPink is Jisoo(so cute) I didn't even look BlackPink up when I chose my bias I just picked, and if I try to change my bias, I look back at Jisoo and say"aw." maybe I can have them all as my bias? Maybe.

My bias wrecker is Jennie. And I ship them together....

💥 💥 *exploding noises*

I'm pretty sure whoever is my bias and she I ship them with is my bias wrecker. It's just like that. Idk why. I'm weird. 😛

Don't judge.

I'll still whoop your ass.

😛😛😛

5. Who tf is Gidle?

6. I haven't really did any searching on other group other than bts.............i need to tho.

7. Idfk there's so many to choose from...... I can't pick one.... I'll pick one of them though.
Blood, Sweat, and Tears. Thats ma song. Jimin looks so..... So.......
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

8. My favorite BlackPink song.... I'll have to go listen to some because I only really listen to bts. Brb.

10 hours, later.

Im back!

Miss me?

Jk. Don't have to ask, I know you did. 😅