Ps 5

*Midnight cravings*
Timmy's POV...
I woke up to someone violently shaking me. "Baby get up" (Y/N), my wife whispered as she shook me awake. "Yes baby" I rubbed my eyes and slowly slid up. "I'm hungry" she whined and pouted. "What time is it" I yawned. "It's 2 in the morning baby, I want some Chinese food" (Y/N) started to kiss my chest as if she can persuade me to get my ass up at 2 am for some Chinese food. "No baby I'm too tired" I groaned and tried to get back under the covers but she snatched them away. "You know it's your fault, this whole thing. If maybe you wouldn't have been so hor-" I cut her off as I started putting on my shoes, making her smile. "Thank you cookie" she laughed and playfully smacked my butt.
30 mins later...
We sat on the couch, in the living room, eating our food, and watching 'Deadpool'. "Thank you, I'm sorry I made you get up" (Y/N) pecked my lips and wrapped her arms around me. "No problem my love, it's just all this food I've been eating has got me fat. I look like I'm the one with the baby" I sighed sitting the food down on the table. "So you think I'm fat?" I could see tears starting to form. Oh boy...what did I just do. "No baby I-" she cut me off by saying "yes you called me fat" she wiped away her tears. This pregnancy is not going easy on me.
(OK what should the name be? Tyler of Timothée Jr.?)