sorry marco

Marco's pov

Im out shopping with tom and we have to buy each other cloths we're in different stores and I got tom some skinng Jeans with rips in them black,dark blue, and normal. I grab a dark red shirt, black shirt,and dark blue We met up by his car thing. once we're home we have to try on outfits, once for a dare I had to wear booty shorts and a red crop top hoodie in front of tom. I find a black shirt and some skinny jeans I put on my black sneakers with it and walk out and see tom in the blue shirt and black jeans. he puts on black boots and stares at me smiling"next one!" I tell tom we go into different rooms and I put on the next outfit. Mine is black booty shorts and a blue crop hoodie. I put on some knee high boots and walk out.(dont ask why marco has those) I see tom in his red shirt and blue jeans, with Brown boots"next!" He screams. I put on a off- shoulder teal sweater and some baby blue faded shorts,and some fishnet stockings and some black boots. I look like a stipper! Tom puts on my last outfit. A black shirt and dark blue jeans, he has some black shoes too."tom I look like a hooker"  I whine."that's the point" I give him a questioning look "what do you mean" I say sweating. Im 14 tom is 16 I think  and yes we're dating. "Well you look really cute when..." I think I know what he's going to say. "Well when im what" I say."ok how do I put this when you 'dance'" he puts up quotation marks with his fingers when he says dance."what the heck tom you saw me!" I yell." Well ya I may have recorded it" he says like he has no idea what recorded means. I have a pole in my room for working out and like stretching. "I use it to workout!" I yell in a whine. "Sure you do" he says. He comes and rubs his thumb on my cheek and I blush."how about I see your moves" he says in a sexy voice, I just nod and lead him to the room. He sits in a chair and I go up to the pole and climb it. Once I get to the top I slide down spinning."how did you do that?" he asks "I have alot of upper body strength" I reply. I walk around it and jump/flip upside down. I see tom has a huge Boner, I get down and walk over and kiss his lips. I sit on his lap facing him he trys to put his hands on my hips but I slap his hands away "no touch...yet" I say he nods. I get off and get on my knees, I unzip his zipper and pull down his pants and boxers. "Tom just so you know I have a gag reflex, and if you want you pull my hair ok" he just watches me lick the tip and slowly start to take the rest of him in my mouth. He pulls my hair and I look up at him with innocent eyes. Once I have half of him in my mouth I gag. I go down further and he goes down my throat. Once I get used to it I bob my head. I keep looking up at him."stop looking at me like that or I'll spank you" I  keep looking up at him and he pulls me off and pulls up his pants and boxers. I look at him confused, he picks me up and lays me over his lap and pulls my shorts and underwear down.

Tom's pov

I bring my hand up and slap his butt hard I keep doing this until its bright red. I flip him over and hold him like a baby and kiss his head."im sorry I teased you, I love you" he says."love you more"
I say and boop his nose. I pull up his pants and underwear and take him to his bed and lay him down."~tom I need you in me~" he says with graby hands"fine" I say kissing him."wait here" he says and goes in to star's room I hear her laughing and I hear marco say it was a dare and he needs the wig he uses for princess Marco. He comes in with it on and I laugh."you-you look like a girl" I say laughing "that's the point" he says in a mimic of me. He comes and grinds his butt on me. "Star made this my hair she said she needed to wash the other one" he says. He pushes me back on the Bed and climbs on top of me"you know marco with that hair and outfit you look like a slut" "shut up". He unzips my pants and pulls down my pants and boxers as well as his own.i take off my shirt to  "This is going to hurt if you dont uses lube or protection". He nods  and I snap my fingers and both appear"pick" I say and he grabs the lube."you really are being slutty" I say. He gives me a smirk and outs the lube on me. its so cold! "Why is that so cold!" I say. "Dont worry it will be warm soon" he says then he line him self up and sits down slowly. I can't take it anymore so I grab his hips and pull him down and bounce him."~tom~ harder~" he Moans out. He's right im warm now. He start to bounce faster and has his thoung out and his head back. I flip us over and I start to thrust in him and he drools on the pillow with his eyes closed"im close" I say I feel him tighten around me and he cums on my chest. I moan and cum inside him and pull out and lay next to him and slowly fall asleep cuddling."love you" "love you too dork"