New Beginnings

Your eyes widen shocked to see the people who enter the room, memories of your past flood your brain and you couldn't help but smile. You see Tae woo and Min na come in, your parents friends from the past. They were like a second family to you. You and your brother always had fun with them as your parents went out for a date night. You would watch movies, dress up, play uno or twister you never wanted the night to end when you were with Tae woo or Min na. You embraced them with a hug and began to cry. Tears of happiness began to roll down your cheeks, at the thought of happiness again.

Min na began to speak as she held you in her arms " It's so nice to see you again, I have really missed you and I am so sorry for not taking you away from that household sonner"

You nodded and quietly whispered "Its ok"

After much needed hugging you introduce your new family to your new best friends. Hyun Jin, Jo Woochan, and Achillo.The doctors told the boys to go home and made rest of us start packing up our things to also make our way out of the building.

When collecting the few presents that were left you noticed the box Hyun jin had in his hand with a note taped on the bottom. You take the note and open it up. It's said...

"Hey Y/n, I spent all my allowance on this because a pretty spectacular girl deserves a pretty spectacular necklace. I have a message engraved on that's just for the two of us. I hope you treasure it - Hyunjin"

You couldn't stop smiling from the message he wrote, you decided to stick it in a safe place where it won't get lost. You open the box and take out the necklace. The necklace was beautiful silver color with a heart and star connected to the chain on the back of the heart it said "promise" Hyunjin + Y/n forever. And on the star was the date of when you two met on the rooftop and spent the whole night together. A tear of happiness rolled down your cheek. Hyunjin really knows how to 'wow' a girl doesn't he? You run to the bathroom so you can look in the mirror and put on the necklace. It was so perfect ... just like Park Hyunjin

Thank you toooo.....
jeonhojoon for helping me gain inspiration for this chapter 💕👏🏽 I am so happy for your love and support :)) feel free to throw ideas at me anytime.

Go vote and comment on jeonhojoon ranting book :))) it's really  interesting and I like it a lot ... it will for sure make your day 110 times better.