What the Actual Heck is this Book?

Hello my favorite little victims of a terrible and clingy author! My name is Evangeline Hisahoshi and if you're deeply into the Pokémon Fandom here on wattpad you may have hear different my name once or twice before. Or... at least my username. I kinda hope you know me, but if you don't that's fine!

But I'm here giving my opinions, views, and other crap on Pokémon ships! I mean, do you guys ever read the whole description of books anymore? No? I suppose that's just a noob thing to do here then... OKAY LET'S EXPLAIN IT ALL AGAIN YEET

In this book I will be rating Pokémon ships. Now, these ships can be human x human or Pokémon x Pokémon. I don't do Pokémon x human because that's just beastality. Sorry N x Zoark shippers!

When doing humans, I will do any kind. Boy x boy, girl x girl, or boy x girl. Yaoi, Straight, or Yuri. Hetero or Homo. I don't discriminate. (I'm also a huge Yaoi fan so yeah)

I am also a rarepairingshipper and a multishipper. That means I will also react to pairings that's virtually don't exist and like them, as well as ship the characters with various other people. I'm one of those people who can shop anything as long as its plausable. I'm also imaginative when it comes to shipping. I think of a date the two characters would go on and moments they'd share.

THATS ENOUGH ABOUT ME LET'S GET DOWN TO BUISNESS!!!

When requesting:

-Include the ship name if there is one

-MUST include the names of the two characters/Pokemon

-That's it. I'm not a picky person.

Yay! So that's really simple. Please request! I can't wait to get the first requests to start the book! 

Oh, I forgot to mention what to expect. In a chapter I will rant about why I liken it or why I don't. There will be a song at the top that I think represents the ship. If it's a request, the request will be screenshotted and out at the top with the the video. A fanart of the ship will be displayed above my rant. The rating will be at the very bottom.

Okay! That's enough! 

Now let's get started! Time for some requests for ships to review!