Likiya

Hello, author here so I'm a big fan of exile tribe the rampage for anyone who was wondering, and I've tried to find any type of stories on them, and I couldn't, so I thought why not make a story of my own about them. This is just going to be smuts, imagines, and etc. Also tell me who you want to see next and what kind of story you want about them I'll tag you and everything so I'm going to be quiet and hope you all enjoy these!!!!!

 It was your first day of junior high you were a freshman you were nervous and scared to make the wrong moves, friends, and embarrass yourself. Your mom had just dropped you off and as you walked up the stairs to the doors you looked around and saw people talking in groups you wondered if you would find the group you would belong to. The doors to the school were wide open so you made your way through as you entered there more people gathered inside talking amongst themselves, some were goofing around, and a few gave you stares. you made your way to the first class you have it was reading which was your favorite. You loved to read you were top of the class at your old school, you made your way to your seat and sat your backpack on the hook on the side of your desk you took out your books for the class, a notebook, and a pencil. Class didn't start for another 20 minutes so you took out your favorite book and began to read before you could read the first sentence there was shouting coming from down the hall like a bunch of animals were in the school. The noises got louder and louder till a bunch of boys came in the class running around, shouting, and laughing they were like beasts you just continued to read your book. 

They all made their way to the back of the class one of them sat behind you, but you just ignored him. Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder, but you just ignored it and kept reading. Soon another tap, and another till they were basically hitting your shoulder. "What" you said a little frustrated. The voice behind you said, "Do you have a pencil I can borrow", You sighed and rummaged through your bag and pulled out a pencil without turning around you handed it to the voice behind you. A few minutes later the tap began again on your shoulder, "Yes" you said still not turning around " Do you have some paper" The voice asked, you opened your notebook and tore out a piece of paper and again without turning around you handed it to the voice behind you. You picked up your book and continued reading till the tap on your shoulder began again this time you were furious you turned around in your chair and yelled " why don't you come prepared to class like the rest of us", suddenly you saw the unknown voice it was a guy he looked to be a little older than you he had braids in his hair and a bandana tied around his head his lips were agape. You started to blush he then spoke "Sorry i was just gonna say thanks for the pencil" he said still looking into your eyes.

You got nervous and turned back around everyone was looking at you both then resumed their normal conversation how could I just embarrass myself like that  you thought soon the teacher walked in, and class started.

Skipping to lunch

You made your way to the cafeteria holding the bento box your mom made you for lunch. You walked into the cafeteria it was noisy. you looked around for an empty spot and found one, but it was a bunch of guys sitting there, so you decided to eat your lunch outside in the parking lot. You made your way outside and found a cherry blossom tree to sit under it was nice and cool underneath. You began to take out your lunch and eat as you were about to eat some of the rice you heard someone shout " WHY DON'T YOU COME PREPARED" you looked up and saw the boys who came to your class in a very noisy manner looking at you and laughing. You just put your head down and continued eating, " Hey girl" one of them said, but you just kept eating. " Hey i'm talking to you" he said again, but you pretended not to hear him. 

Suddenly you felt someone pull you up by your hair your gaze met theirs it was a guy with a piercing in one of his ears his hair was in his face and grinning at you " please let go of me" you begged trying to pry his hands off your hair " make me"...

Suddenly you felt someone pull you up by your hair your gaze met theirs it was a guy with a piercing in one of his ears his hair was in his face and grinning at you " please let go of me" you begged trying to pry his hands off your hair " make me" he said all in your face you then slapped him in the face he looked at you with anger and shoved you against the tree " you little bitch" he said " hey guys why don't we have some fun with this one since she thinks she's so tough" He said to the other boys that were standing around you. He then proceeded to your shirt which was a button up blouse he then ripped it off exposing your pink bra tears started to run down your eyes not believing what was about to happen to you. 

He started to reach for your skirt when you heard someone yell "Hey let her go" you looked up and it was the guy from your class he was running over to you suddenly the guy let go of you and you fell to the ground quickly covering your chest "You should be ashamed of yourself" the one with the braids said "What we were just having some fun we weren't actually gonna do anything to her" the other one said "that doesn't matter she was scared you took this too far man" he said walking towards you taking off his jacket and covering you "leave I'll deal with you all later" he said "what but what if she tells on us" the other rebutted "I said leave unless you want me to tell coach what you all were planning on doing he is my dad after all" he said glaring at them they all looked scared and shocked and turned to walk away. " Hey i'm really sorry about them their all idiots" he said looking at you, "it's alright thanks for getting them to stop" I said looking at him in his eyes "Anytime if you want, I can walk you to the principal's office" he said "umm sure" I responded we then made our way towards the principal's office we finally made it "well see you around, and if they give you any more trouble just come find me ok" he said with a grin he then started to walk off " Hey wait" i yelled he turned around "sorry for earlier when I shouted at you in class" I said looking down "hey don't worry about it I probably should have come more prepared" he said rubbing the back of his neck "My name is y/n what's yours" I said still looking down "Likiya" he said we stood in silence for a minute then he spoke "well see you around y/n" winking then turning around and walking away I blushed and headed into the principal's office thinking maybe I just made a new friend.

Hope you all liked this I know its a bit long but it's better than nothing also I don't own any of the photos I used so please don't credit me can't wait to write the next one!!!!!!!!!!