☁️ | 🄿🅁🄰🄽🄺🄴🄳

Subject: You prank Todoroki (Don't ask how he actually got it) and Bakugo

Ship: Todoroki x Reader x Bakugo

Start: Bakugo and Todoroki had been rivals and always smack-talking each other. You and Izuku had enough and you decided that you would tell each other that the other one is moving away for good.

.. • 🌱 .~. 🌱 .~. 🌱 .~. 🌱 .~. 🌱 • ..

Izuku was inching closer to me by the second, repeatedly muttering, "Don't do it, (Y/N)."

However, me being his best friend, knew that it actually meant, "I wanna see how this turns out so just be careful, don't die."

Around the corner Todoroki and Bakugo were having their daily argument, some genius teacher decided it would be a great idea to put their dorm rooms next to each other.

I slowly crept up to them and got inbetween the two.

"Hey guys." I placed a hand on both of their shoulders, "How about you break it up?"

They both glared at each other, and in unison saying, "After he dies."

I sighed and shook my head disappointingly, Izuku came in just as planned. When Bakugo saw him, he immediately dived for him, but Todoroki blocked his path.

"Leave Midoryia out of this." Todoroki threatened, even I shivered at the old air he was radiating.

Izuku carefully made his way to Todoroki and patted his back, "H-How about w-we go to the cafe? Or something...?" He nervously asked, practically shaking as he received the other end of Bakugo's glaring.

Todoroki nodded and they both walked off, but not before Todoroki looked back and sent Bakugo a death glare, which he gladly returned.

I sighed once more, but then yelped as Bakugo pinned me to the wall.

"What the hell you planning with IcyHot and Deku?" He interrogated as one of his arms pressed against my stomach.

I rolled my eyes, "Nothing, now how about we go into your dorm room and I make you hot coco?" I offered, smiling as innocently as possible.

To my surprise, he stopped pinning me to the wall and actually opened his dorm room door, "Well? The hell you waiting for? Get in." He growled.

I chuckled nervously and walked inside, Stage one is a go.

.. • 🌱 .~. 🌱 .~. 🌱 .~. 🌱 .~. 🌱 • ..

When I had finished the hot drinks, Bakugo and I were what you considered "hanging out." He offered to hang out . . . well more like yell that I couldn't leave until he wanted me to.

So now we were on the couch watching a horror movie (Bakugo's pick). I was waiting for Izuku to call me since if I called him, Bakugo would definitely ask who it was ; unlike Todoroki who is a total gentleman.

Then if on cue, my phone rang, I excused myself and walked into his kitchen.

"Hello?" I asked, acting as if I didn't know who was calling.

Izuku on the other line didn't say anything. I waited some time before yelling, "What?!"

Izuku did the same on the other side. I bit my lip from smirking.

Finally, I hung up and fake tears were streaming down my face, by this time Bakugo had paused the T.V and was coming to check up on me.

When he saw my teary face, he looked about ready to murder someone — which wasn't that different from his normal face.

"Who the fuck was that?" He growled as explosives came from his hands.

I sobbed through my hands as I felt Bakugo's arms wrap around me, "O-Oi, what's the fucking matter?"

"Todoroki's . . . gone." I sobbed, I peeked through my hands to see a silent Bakugo. Surprisingly, he seemed to be deep in thought.

"Really? Who told you this?" Bakugo mumbled, almost holding back a chuckle.

He shook me a little before leading me to the couch. I cried through my hands again, pretending like I didn't hear him.

He sighed and placed me in his lap—

Wait

I stopped fake crying for a bit and looked up at him. We stared at each other for a bit, I really am in his lap! What the heck!

Ok no stop (Y/N), keep up the act! Maybe he's tricking you, this is Bakugo after all! I wiped my "tears" away and Bakugo awkwardly patted my head.

I huffed a bit, Izuku's lucky he got Todoroki! I bet he's getting some ice cream or something right about now . . .

I pretended to sniff as I burrowed my head in Bakugo's chest. I froze and blushed slightly when he silently hugged me back, patting my head.

I continued crying, hoping he was about to ask or even do something remotely funny, but he didn't.

I was just about to give up the prank before there was rapid banging on the door. Bakugo almost yelled before the door broke down completely.

Then he yelled.

I stared at the broken door with my eyes slightly clouded with tears before I wiped them away and looked at whoever made the mess.

I felt my face turn red as I realized it was Todoroki.

Shit.

"Bakugo?!" Todoroki cried in awe, probably wondering how he was still here.

"IcyHot?!" Bakugo growled, "You're paying for my door!"

I sweat-dropped, Is that all he cared about?

I heard loud pants and realized that Todoroki probably rushed to Bakugo's dorm once he heard the news, taking it too seriously. Izuku raced after Todoroki, though it was too late and here we were.

"(Y/N) . . . I'm so s-sorry." Izuku apologized as he slowly dragged himself back to his room, leaving me with the two awe-stricken boys.

Slowly, the panic and shock shimmered down to anger. I was sitting in Bakugo's lap as Todoroki and him had a stare-down.

I was about to try and sly my way out of the commotion, but Bakugo sensed me and pulled me back, "Oi IcyHot! You aren't gone and neither am I, so get lost will ya?"

Suddenly, I saw him smirk and wrap an arm around my waist, "I've got a date."

This made Todoroki's eyes slightly widen, they flickered to the TV with the movie still paused, then back at us, "Don't try and use (Y/N)."

I was dearly confused as Todoroki stomped over and pulled me out of Bakugo's grasp. I was about to protest until Bakugo stood up and pulled Todoroki back.

It was like a tug-and-war with me as the rope. And let me tell you it isn't as romantic as it sounds.

I soon got tired and pushed them both away, "Ok, you two, stop being babies!"

Bakugo hissed, "What we gonna share?" He was obviously kidding, but then again this was Todoroki he was talking to.

Todoroki stared at him for a bit, considering the choice until he spoke, "Yeah, I don't mind . . . for the time being."

I didn't know who was more shocked, but me and Bakugo were not expecting that reaction. Soon, the shock Bakugo wore turned into a devious smirk.

I blushed madly, "W-Wait, hold up, the hell do you mean we're going to share!"

Bakugo roughly pushed me onto the couch, "Who do you think you're messing with? You've gotta pay for making us worry~"

.. • 🌱 .~. 🌱 .~. 🌱 .~. 🌱 .~. 🌱 • ..