-23-

2 days before i leave them . Today , Lee SM will drop the statement that i will officially leave the nct dream . Early in the morning , i have my breakfast with Chenle and Jisung . I wear mask and also cap . I dont want them to notice my puffy eyes .

" Minassi , we're so sorry we cant help you and Renjun hyung last night " Jisung said and drink his tea .

" Yeah thats right . Mark hyung is totally a monster when he get mad , right Jisung ah ? " Chenle said and Jisung nods as a yes .

" Im okay with it . Im just kinda disappointed that you guys trust the false rumours more than your own members "

" We ! Dreamies except for Mark hyung , we dont even trust it ! Jeno hyung said it was a saesang fans . So dont trust it . " Jisung said and patted my back . I smile .

" After this let's go to the practice room and play some game with us ! "Chenle said and i nods . After the breakfast we stood up together and walks away .

" I need to go somewhere first ! Catch you later boys . They nods and wave at me . Well im just missing the rooftop . I opened the rooftop's door and noticed that someone was there as well . As i tried to walk away , suddenly he turns around and its Mark .

" Come here " He said coldly . I stood infront of him .

" What do you want ? "

" I want to say sorry about last night . And why did we distance ourself ? " He look right into my eyes . This feeling- Its come again . The butterflies still alive-

" Its okay and i dont know . " I wanted to walk away but Mark managed to hold my waist . He turn my body and i HAD to face him .

" Did i do something wrong with you ? Or its true that you're having a relationship with Renjun ? So that's why you want to avoid me so bad ? "

" Crap- Listen , i came here to clam my mind and please . I have no relationship with Renjun . And you did nothing wrong . Im just- i can't face you , okay ? " I sighs and leave him .

-skip-

I go to the practice room and sit on the couch . Jeno and Jaemin playing the hover board meanwhile Jisung , Chenle and Renjun play the flipping bottle thing . Suddenly Haechan shouted and makes all of us shocked . He stare at me blankly and then stare back on his phone

" Why hyung ? What happened ? " Chenle and Jisung asked him .

" Is it true- ? "

" What true ? " Jeno asked and grab Haechan's phone . Jeno almost drop the phone and Haechan quickly took it back .

" Mina-ssi " Jeno said and the other gathered besides Haechan and take a look on his phone .

Breaking News // Mina Lee will leave the Nct Dream soon . //

" I- i yes " I replied with a small laugh

" Do you think its funny ? You gonna leave us soon . Dont you feel sad or bad about it ? " Jaemin said and sighs .

" Guys you can't be mad like that . Its- "

" Its already written on my contract . I cant do anything . Im sorry i didnt told you guys earlier " I sighs .

-skip-

The other members already know about the statement as well . Doyoung suggest to have a bbq night for my last day with them and all of them agreed . We currently on the rooftop and we divided our works . The dreamies member will wash all the dishes soon , 127 will prepare for the drinks and U will prepare for the foods . I sit on the bench and look up on the sky .

" Its pretty right . " Suddenly Jungwoo sit besides me . I nods

" If you want to know , i really want to be like the sky . Its pretty and when someone look on it , they will be calm . Thats what i wish . " He said .

" Oh you dont need to be like the sky for that because i already feel so calm just by hearing your soft voice " I said and we laughed .

-skip-

We have our meal on 8:00 pm . We're having so much fun with laughing and talking some random stuffs . We , the dreamies member make our own way to "wash" the dishes and go to sleep . Except for Mark . He joined the others to have a drink . Beer . After washing all the dishes , we go to our own room . They bid me a goodnight and give me a group hug . Its barely happened tho . As i go to my room , i sighs . I left my phone at the rooftop . I go back to the rooftop but when i almost opened the door , i heard someone talk about me .

" Actually i have a feeling for Mina . But its only for awhile because my feeling still stick with Joy noona "

Its Mark . And what did i heard just now ? Why did i feel so lost and sad at the same time . He- he just said that . And ive heard it . I quickly go back to my room and bumped into someone . Its Jeno .

" Minassi ? Why are you crying ? You're okay ? Hey head up please " He hold my shoulder and wipes my tears .

" Im okay . I just hurt my own- i mean i got a headache and dont tell anyone . Goodnight Jenossi "

I walk towards my room and lock myself . I lay on my bed and close my eyes . As i closed my eyes , i remembered about Mark's sweet words towards me . As i closed my eyes , our moment on the rooftop when we talked about the stars . Its suddenly appears . I should know it earlier that he don't even like me .

————————————————-

Mhmm 1 chapter to go !! Dont forget to vote <3 xoxo 💖💕💞💗🤘🏻🌸🍼☁️

ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR 1K READERS AAAAAAAAAH . IK THIS FF TOTALLY SUCKS BUT— THANK YOU !! I LOVE YALL XOXO !! 💖💕🧡😞🍯😤💗💛💜💙🖤💞🌸💚💡💌🤘🏻💌