eleven .

Diamond .

We landed a few hours later. We waited patiently for our section to be dismissed off the plane. Eventually our time had come and we got off walking into the airport. I wiped out my phone getting ready to text lo and let her know we were landed and getting a rental car. We were only getting a rental car because Chres hated moving on other people's time. When he was ready to do something he wanted to do it then and there.

After a few minutes we had the rental and we was on the way to the hospital. I looked up to see downtown as we took the exit to Grady. Chres parked and we got out making our way into the hospital. As soon as we walked in we followed the signs to the emergency waiting room. We got the and love jumped up and hugged me. I chuckled hugging her back.

"Babe I missed you" she said getting tears eyed.

"I missed you too girly" I said smiling.

After Love greeted us we all three went to sit down in the waiting room. Everybody waited on there phones as I just looked around seeing there was nothing to do on mine. However it dinged notifying me a had a notification, that was new for me. Clearly everybody knew because they had there heads aimed at me.

I looked down at my phone to see it was a message from Quincy. I smiled to myself. I could tell I was kinda falling for him but I didn't want to just to hurt him or myself, I felt like an idiot because I knew either way I wanted pump. I don't know if I was just dumb for him or if it was because he was the only man in my life at the time to comfort me after dealing with Dex.

I knew at this point my emotions would be everywhere. I would fall deeper into it with Quincy while still doing whatever me and pump would soon have going back. I don't know if I could forgive him tho, I didn't want to but something in my body told me I would.

I looked down at the message from Quincy.

Wassup guh 😌

I laughed because he typed it the way he would say it. Before I could text back we were all interrupted by a doctor calling out purp and pumps last name. However only their mom and love stood up being it was only there family , we were just friends & me at that.

"What!?" Love screamed as her voice cried, I then soon heard a sniffle from their mom. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and soon felt my hands get moist. I started to shake my leg. Chres put his head on mine and looked st me.

"You straight li' sis I got you" he spoke. I nodded.

I knew once they came and sat down that good news could not be coming from their mouths. As soon as I got done thinking that Love came and sat back down I looked over and rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

"Pumps good and going but purp keeps fallin in and out of contusions, they don't know if they can help him. He's got a bitch gash in his stomach and it's starting to cause internal bleeding" she explained. I breathed in and out slowly. What would life be without purps goofy ass? I asked myself beginning to get teary eyed.

After a while of sitting with them and hearing no updates it was time for me to go, it was starting to get depressing and Chres was starting to nod off. I decided it was best for us to go.

"Hey lo , Imma go but well be back tomorrow sometime, ok?" I spoke to her. She nodded getting teary eyed again making me feel bad.

"Let me know if things get better or ya know.." I said trailing off , she nodded again letting a tear fall. As I was gathering my stuff the doctor came back out. I tried to rush and leave because I didn't wanna see them cry again. As I was making the turn out Love called my name.

"Dayumm" me and Chres whispered turning around. He then looked over st me shocked at what had came out my mouth. I cheesed walking back to lo.

"Yeah girly?" I asked

"The updates in," She smiled a little

"They got the bleeding under control.. and pump can have visitors" she spoke . I just nodded and smiled then pulled her in for a hug.

"Welp see you guys tomorrow"'I said smiling getting ready to leave again.

"Diamond" Love said. I let out some air and turned around shooing her to his room following behind her. When she walked in I tried to walk out but she pulled me in with her.

He looked down from the tv and over at me, his mom, and love coming in. I didn't even wanna be in here any longer.

"Hey baby" there mom said kissing pump on his cheek. He just looked at her.

"Pump!" Lo said lightly hugging him in excitement.

"I thought you were dead bitch" she said kissing his cheek. He lightly chuckled.  He looked over at me waiting for me to say something but I just looked at him and I could feel I had attitude written all over my face.

"Ehh.." lo and her mom cooed together, they both made they way over by me opening the door and leaving out. I tried to follow but lo was being childish and pushed me back in. I turned on my toes back facing pump.

"Why you not happy to see me .. I did al-" he was cut off by my phone ringing . I looked down and it was Quincy .. to answer or to not answer.

"Hello?" He asked answering the FaceTime.

"Hey I know I keep brushing you off but I'm talking right now I just wanted to let you know instead of declining your call" I spoke with a sly smile.

"Okk call me when you can" he said smiling making me slime bigger, I nodded hanging up.

"Word?" Pump asked. I nodded smiling big.

"What I do to deserve that, in my face tho?" He said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Ask your girlfriend" I said lightly.

He slowly moved up in his bed and looks over at me.

"I'm sorry" he said looking me in my eyes.

"I know" I said walking out his from. As soon as I walked out the door Chres was right there. I smiled to myself, that really felt goooood.. I said to myself.

"Watchu smiling for like that, the fuck you just did up in nea??" Chres asked being loud. He kilt my vibe.

"Nothin" I said stale facin him

"Betta Not" He said , we went back to the front where lo and her mom was and I told her to text me if anything changed and she nodded as me Chres finally made it out the door. We went to get food from Wendy's before pulling up to the Westin, our normal hotel.

We got a hotel room made it up there and I showered before throwing on shorts and a sports bra climbing into bed. Chres did the same and we dozed off.

Okurrttt so y'all see diamond getting some back bone in her 🤔🤔 , wonder who doing it ?

Yalll I know I haven't been on here in decades .. my b but stay active and I got y'all 🥳

12 comments on this chapter and I got y'all for an update ,

#TeamPump or #TeamQuincy ?

-ari 🥵