CHAPTER 1

(Y/N)'S POV
----------------------------------------------------------
There I was, just sitting backstage looking at my phone when I realized, this is my last concert before I go on a 2 month hiatus. I smiled at the thought. Dont get me wrong, I love performing. I really do, but its so stressful being in the public eye 24/7. I barely even have any time to talk to Colby because of my career.  While think about my brother, an idea suddenly popped into my head. Now that I have nothing going on for the next 2 months I could invite my brother and his romates to go on a vacation with me. But where?  Then it hit me, bora bora. I've always wanted to go there. But I never could because of my career.  I quickly searcher it up on my phone so that I could by flight tickets and schedule and vacation there when I realized that I probably should ask my brother if they can even come first. So I opened messenger and shot him a text.
Me: hey colby, Im going to be going on a hiatus after tonight, and I was wondering if you and your roomates  wanted to go on a vacation with to bora bora for 3 weeks?
Colby: we would love to go on a vacation with you. When would we be leaving?
Me: well first, how many would be coming?
Colby: including me 6.
Me: ok, we will be leaving the day after tommorow.  Meet me at my house around 4:30am since the flight leaves at 6am.
Colby: sounds good, ttyl.
Me: bye.
I quickly bought the tickets and make reservations, then went to my dressing room to get my make up touched up for the concert.
Colby's POV
----------------------------------------------------------
After telling her goodbye. I called my r oomates down to the living room so that I could tell them about the vacation. Once they were all there, I yelled "Were going on a vacation". They all started cheering until Jake spoke up and said, "wait this isnt a prank. Right?". "No, it isnt. My sister invited us to go to bora bora with her for 3 weeks while she is on her hiatus" I replied. "Wait, you have a sister" Corey asked. Everyone looked at me confused besides sam. "Yeah, her name is (Y/N)" I said. "(Y/N) as in the famous sing (Y/N)"? Jake asked. "Yes, that would be her" I replied. "You two are related. I would have never seen that coming" corey said. "Well we better start packing we leave the morning after tommorow" I said entusiasticly. They all ran off to start packing, leaving me standing there by myself. I couldn't wait to see my sister again!