The texting began

I get home and mom ask how was my day. As always I say it was great. I say I got home work and have to study so I go to my room. My room is my safe place it's like any other teenagers room. I put my phone on the charger. Then now my books but I can't seem to thing straight. But why do I have to thank about him. I just met him. (Breath) but my phone goes off but remember not to fast.
Jack : Hey, how was the first day ?
5 minutes later
Rosie : It was a normal day I guess...what you up to ?
Jack : Just about to go to the library I got online work "go me".
Rosie : sounds fun I guess I let you go I got to study to.
Jack: okay well I try to text tonight. Later
Rosie : later
Wow maybe he just wants to be friends that it. Or more I do not know. I mean do I like him do I have feelings for him. He never love me at least after he hears my past. I mean does he need to know. What am I kidding I moved for that reason. I just don't know what to do. I just let him call me like for him to start making the moves maybe we just friends. I wish I could read what he thinking. But of course I'm not a mind reader. Well I got to get ready for bed it's about 11:30pm right now. So I take a shower and brush my teeth and head to my room. But then my phone goes off. I don't answer quick but all the text says is HEY WHAT YOU UP TO? But I can't seem to hold back I text back like hey nothing much just about to sleep.
He replies like oh okay well don't want to keep you up so I'm head to bed to lol. I say oh okay well good night then. He replies good night beautiful. Of course I read it and get all red well now I am pretty tired better head to bed I say in my head good night world.

Hey guys plz tell me some feed back or how you thing the two charters are gonna react. Any word would be nice thank you plz keep reading.