.We Are.

Breakfast for Toby wasn't the best. His father had pushed him up into the wall. "Asshole..." he muttered once he was sure his father wouldn't hear.  He walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table as far away from his father as he could and stared at the table. "Morning mom..dad.." he mumbled to them, his mother had told him to stay quiet and not be rude to his father. She claimed he wanted to 'help' but he knew, he warn stupid. It was his fathers fault this all happened. If he wasn't such a damn prick, Toby would still have his sister.

Truth was, they were running away from this place. Just Toby and his sister, Lyra.

It should have been you...

I know...

Just kill yourself. You aren't worth it.

I know...

Good. You know you're worthless.

Toby let out a shaky sigh and began scratching at the bandages covering his gnawed on hands. "Toby honey..eat up." Toby hummed slightly as he heard his mothers calming voice. He nodded, mumbling a small thank you to her before eating. His father scoffed, Toby shot him a quick glare before taking a few bites before his stomach started to churn. He felt sick. Toby looked out the window and saw black. Every other window looked normal but the one right beside him.

After breakfast, Toby went with his mother to a doctors appointment to talk with somebody about the voices in his head. After that, it was around 8 pm. He was eating dinner when his mother left and his father began to spit insults at the younger male. Toby winced with each one, he couldn't help it.

Kill him...

Do it...

Get back at him for Lyra...

There's a knife right there....

Grab it...

Toby did what they said. He stood up and grabbed the knife, then began repeatedly stabbing his father everywhere he could reach. His chest, stomach and even his lower regions. That's when he heard a woman screaming. His mother. His eyes widened when he realized what happened, but all he did was grin and laugh maniacally. He threw the knife at his mother before running away as she called the police. He ran into the garage to grab some stuff.

Burn the house...

Toby started to giggle psychotically as he poured the gasoline everywhere, even on himself. He put on some goggles and grabbed a mouth guard, even grabbed a bel with two rusty hatchets attached to it for self defense before running out and dropping the lit match.

"I'm sorry mom..." he muttered before he saw the police cars. He began to run out of the neighborhood and into the forest. He had one match left. When he tripped over his own feet and tumbled to the ground, he panted. He couldn't feel the pain and burn in his legs like he should. That's the thing about Toby, he has so many disorders, Tourette Syndrome, the inability to feel physical pain, insomnia, anxiety and so much more. He closed his eyes, surely his lungs would be burning.

Toby looked at the last match in the box, he picked it up and lit it. He was still covered in some gasoline. That's when he blacked out and fell backwards into the ground. The last thing he felt was...nothing...nothing at all. Toby liked it that way.