chapter 1

annie's pov:
it's been about a week since hayden and i have broken up and we both have posted on our instagrams about the situation. surprisingly i am doing ok with the whole situation. i have been recently hanging out a lot with one of my best friends, jayden bartels, since this whole breakup. tomorrow we are going to disneyland together and i can't wait just to spend time with my best friend.

hayden's pov:
i thought that i would be okay with this whole breakup, but i guess it turns out i thought wrong. i miss her, but it hurts because i am almost positive that she doesn't miss me and i can't change that. i guess since i can't change her i have to move on. kenzie is pretty and i'm pretty sure she likes me i guess i could hang with her more but i'm not gonna post because then the both of us will get attacked by the hannie stans. i will never forget annie though...

THE NEXT DAY

annie's pov:
today is the day jayden and i get to spend the whole day together at six flags. i'm so freaking excited! i'm also not gonna let myself think of any of this negative stuff going on in my life right now i'm just going to have a happy day with my best friend.

when we got to disney jayden and i hopped right out of the car to scurry on into the park but we sadly got slapped in the face with a very long line, but i guess we should have expected that. after the annoying long line jayden and i ran from ride to ride laughing and giggling the whole time. at the end of the delightful day jayden and i got matching bracelets and even decided that we were going to travel the world together when we are older ugh i love her so much and i didn't even think of hayden throughout all this happiness.