-Prologue-

Hey minna!! This is exciting and I can't wait to hear your reactions to the end of the book!! I have so much plans and I am proud of the way this is going to turn out!! Happy reading!!
○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○
Lucy's POV
I stared into the darkness, all I could hear was the loud snoring of a certain pink haired gourmand. I sat up and looked at the clock, 7:54. I stood up and grabbed the white cloth that was hanging off my bed. I sighed and wrapped it once in my hand then pulled with a lot of force, 'God this idiot is heavy!'

I pulled harder and watched him slip out of my bed, he yawned, "Good morning," "Why are you in my house?!" I yelled at him and watched as he plugged his ears, "Lushiee, why do you have to be so loud in the morning." A small blue cat said and sat up in my bed, "This is my house I can be as loud as I want!"

I yell again, "Okay okay sheesh." The pinkett said and stood up, "I'm starving, Luce, you got any food?" I sighed again and said, "I gotta go to the store anyways, go pig out, I'll eat at the guild," They ran into the kitchen and I giggled into my hand, I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair.

Then I got dressed, I put on a white collared crop top that stopped just under my boobs with a black hem that had little white crosses on it. I also wore a dark blue ruffled skirt, white knee high socks and black flats. I stepped into the kitchen to see the two freeloaders laying on the ground holding their full stomachs,

"Get up! We are going to the guild!" They groaned and slowly got up and walked towards the window, "Not that way ya' jerks!"

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○
Time skip brought to you by Mira
○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

I walked into the guild, Natsu and Happy not far behind me. I sat at the bar and asked Mira-jane for a strawberry and banana smoothie, "Coming right up, Lucy!" She chimed and started to get the ingredients to make my smoothie. I turned in my school to see Natsu by the job board.

I walked up to him, he glanced at me then smirked, "How about... this one?" He held it up to my face and I read how much it payed, "1-100,000 j-jewl?" I nodded furiously and he laughed "Yep! We leave in an hour! I'll tell the team!" With that he ran off, "Lucy! Your smoothie is ready!" I looked over at the bar and started walking,

"Thanks Mira!" She giggled, "No problem Lucy!" I sat down and started to chug my smoothie. When I finished I ran home and started to pack my bags. After I filled my suitcase I headed back to the guild to meet back up with the team. When I got there, Natsu, Happy, Gray, Wendy, and Carla were already there,

"Where's Erza?" Natsu and Gray shrugged, "Beats me," The flying blue cat said, "I'm right here." We turned around to see Erza pulling a wooden trailer full of stuff behind her. We all sweatdropped, "What?" Erza said confused.
○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○
Timeskip brought to you by Happy!!!!!
○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○
3rd person POV
"Why is this guild so far into the forest, she says in a whiney tone." Crocus said and walked behind the group, Happy and Carla flying above them, "Hey little buddy, how about you fly ahead find out how far the guild is," Happy saluted Natsu, "Aye sir!"

The group of five continued to walk down the trail leading to the villainous guild, Black Wing. They are a fearful guild that holds a secret within their walls. The team know not of this fact, the fact that will change their lives and set Fiore on a course to it's own destruction.

Hey minna! That is the end of the prologue and the start to a new book! This book will not follow the manga and I have skipped a whole lot. Most things that happen in the manga have already happened in my book but I saw no need to write about them. They went down the same way so dont worry you still know everything! Have a great day! Bye minna!