1

"Nooooo!" You yelled, laying on you're back. You were currently playing 'CupHead', you were fighting Grim Matchstick and you. Kept. Dying. In. The. Same. Exact. Spot. You sighed as you're arms lay straight out from you, you stared at the ceiling and tried to calm down.

They weren't kidding when they said it's difficult. You sat up and looked at the death screen, the small red silhouette of cuphead basically missing the flag by pixels. You got up, stumbling a bit from sitting for so long and took a look around you're dark room. I should probably get some sleep... But then you saw light peaking through you're window. Never mind.

You turned off you're game and headed down stairs and into the kitchen, since you haven't eaten since you got the game yesterday afternoon. You made some cereal, being too lazy to actually make something and being up all night was taking its toll. You didn't even feel tired till now. You sat on the counter and ate you're food while watching the sun rise from your kitchen window.

After you were finished you put you're dishes in the sink and went to take a shower. I probably smell fantastic. You thought sarcastically, locking you're bathroom door and striping out of your pajamas. You looked in the mirror and saw little bags under your eyes, staying up late every night so you can beat a video game boss sure has it's costs. Speaking of which, you still need to defeat Undyne the undying. Yes, you were playing the Genocide route in undertale. Only cause one of you're friends bugged you about it till ya did.

You admit you cried when you killed goat mom, and broke down, almost quiting when you killed Papyrus. I still feel my sins crawling on my back. You turned on the water and got into the shower, feeling less tired from the sudden blast of cold water slowly becoming warmer. Your muscles felt less tense and you began washing you're (h/l), (h/c) hair as well as the rest of you're body. After that you got out and dried you're self off, and walked back to you're room only a towel wrapped around you. I'm the only one here anyways. You went into you're room and looked in you're closet, picking out clothes and putting them on. You had on a (F/c) tank top and ripped jean shorts with some converse.

You noticed your TV was on though, with a picture of all 3 isles. Strange, I didn't think I could zoom in and out. And I thought I turned off the TV. You went and tried to turn off the TV again, but it just wouldn't turn off. No matter how many times you pressed the button, "The hell?" You muttered. Finally, the TV turned off. Finally, maybe it was glitching out? You shrugged it off and dried off your hair, brushing it and looked in the mirror.

Now I look presentable! You chuckled and checked the time, '8:38 am'. You went back downstairs, grabbing your house key and out the door. You're parents are on a business trip on the other side of the country currently, so you basically did what you wanted. You walked out the door, locking it before jumping off the steps and got your bike. Man, I love summer! You peddled down the street, heading down town.

You lived in a small town called Derry, it was pretty quiet. Well, almost quiet anyway. There's Henry Bower's gang to worry extremely about, you heard that Henry carved and H into the back of a 7th grader cause they're frisbee accidentally hit the gang's car window. Yeah no. Not even gonna risk it going near them. Not alone at least, as you were passing by the stores you saw a group of boys crowding around something in a alley. You couldn't clearly see what they were crowding around, but they seemed panicked. So you turned around and peddled into the alley.

You shifted to the side, the bike tires skidding a bit before coming to a halt a few feet from them. What the boys were crowding around was another boy, but he was bleeding! Badly too. "Oh my god is he okay!? What happened to him?" You said, hopping off the ground and walking towards the injured one, you're bike crashing onto the ground. "Henry Bowers is what happened." One of the boys said, he was wearing a red shirt, and a.. fanny pack?

The other boys nodded, another boy with glasses and curly black hair spoke up. "What are you even doing here? This isn't you're problem." "Hey! R-richie that is-sn't any way to speak to Y/n." A boy, you reconized as Bill spoke. You and him had to do a project together in science class. 'Richie' just shook his head, looking at the fanny pack kid, who is trying to fix up the injured boy.

"You actually remembered my name, huh." You thought aloud, Bill looked at you chuckling a bit. "A girl who d-doesn't make fun of my s-stutter is r-rare, so yeah." You nodded, "I would introduce myself, but it seems there's no need." The injured kid looked at you, "I'm Ben." He said quietly. "The names, Richie." Richie walked up to you, taking you're hand and kissing you're knuckles. "Oooookayy?" You slipped you're hand from his grasp.

Richie just put his hands up in fake surrender and went back to his spot before. Fanny pack kid, not looking up from his work, "I'm Eddie." And the other waved a bit, "And I'm Stanley." "Nice to meet you all!" You smiled, looking at Ben. "You sure are good at hiding pain, that looks a lot more painful then you're making it seem." Ben smiled a little, "Out of sight, out of mind." He said wincing, Eddie mumbled a quick sorry afterwards.

Soon, Eddie finished up patching up Ben. You have gotten to know the group a bit more, and some information on 'Mike' and 'Beverly' who are off where ever at the moment. Stanley pointed out some storm clouds rolling in, seeing rain. We thought nothing of it until a crack of thunder sounded, which was then we said our farewells. You biked back home, putting you're bike in the garage so it wouldn't get weathered in the rain.

Once you got inside it started to pour out rain, you sighed. Locking the door and heading up to you're room, when you got up there you saw the TV on. The screen was still the map with every isle, "I thought I turned that off..." You thought aloud. You shrugged it off again and flopped on your bed, staring at the ceiling. Leaving the TV on.

The sound of rain outside must have made you fall asleep, cause you jolted up drowsily at the sound of thunder. You looked around you're darkened room, it looked to be the middle of the night. You looked at you're TV, the screen was different. It still had the 3 isles, but it was twisting around slowly, glowing brighter. What the hell kind of- The screen started to spin faster, then the TV collapsed on it self. But the portal like picture stayed in its place, growing ever so slightly bigger with every passing second.

You backed away slightly, feeling a weird kind of gravitational pull towards the anomaly. But that pulling sensation only got worse, to the point where you couldn't really do anything to stop it from eating you whole. The portal sucked you in feet first, when you were fully inside..... There was nothing, you were just floating in what ever direction in a white void.

After what seemed to be a few hours, you saw something. You shifted so you were facing the growing dot, it was another portal. Great..