3

......

"I-Is s-she okay!?"

Huh?

"I'm sure she's just fine weepy."

"She has been o-out for a while! What if she-"

"Don't worry Grim, look! She's breathing, she's gonna be okay."

"Eh, what do we do once she's awake though?"

"Give her balloons!!!!!"

"Beppi, no, after a landing like that I'm sure she needs some sweets!"

"Yeah, and balloons!!"

"How do we even know she's one to be trusted? She just flew from a portal from who knows where!"

"T-bone you worry to much! I'm sure she's good, I mean she seemed nice before she passed out."

"Wait! I think she's waking up!"

You slowly opened you're eyes, then closed them again hurriedly cause of the sun that was in you're face. You put your hand up, to shield the light and opened you're eyes to face the bosses once more. I'm still dreaming. You sat up, looking at everyone. "Um... Hello?" You sheepishly waved, smiling nervously. The cup brothers waved back "Hi!" Cuphead said, "Hello miss!" Mugman smiled. While the bosses seemed more suspicious of you, they only gave slight waves.

You stood up, a wave of dizziness hit you causing you to stumble a bit. You shook you're head, "W-where am I?" You asked, you knew where you were, but you didn't want them to know you knew where, and who they were. That's a conversation you'd rather avoid. "You're in Ink well!" Cala said cheerfully, Oh.

You nodded slightly, "But," A gruff voice spoke up. It was Moe tato, "The real question is what are you doing here?" He said while pointing a finger in you're direction. "U-uh..." You shrugged, feeling anxiety over come you. "I-i don't know.." You looked away from his gaze, staring at you're shoes. Moe tato huffed, crossing his arms. Weepy slightly glared at Moe, mouthing a 'Be nice!' at him before going towards you. He put his hand on you're shoulder, you looked at him and he smiled warmly.

You smiled slightly in return, still feeling a little nervous from Moe's small probing. "Well, no matter the c-case. W-welcome!" Weepy cheered, "oh! How r-rude of us. W-we haven't e-even i-introd-duced our s-selves. I'm W-weepy." "Y/n." You said, relaxing a bit as you looked at the bosses. They seemed less suspicious of you, "I'm Cala Maria! Or Cala."

"Rumor Honeybottems, at you're service."

"I'm Cuphead!"

"I'm G-grim, Grim matchstick."

Each boss introduced them selves, either proudly, shyly, gruffly, or boredly. By now everyone has introduced them selves, well almost everyone. There was still a certain flower by Djimmi who looked like he would destroy the next person to piss him off. He had his arms crossed, and a seemingly never leaving glare. You looked at him and tilted your head to the side, he 'tsked' before saying "I'm Cagney, Cagney Carnation." He sounded like he didn't want to be there at all. But at least he wasn't interigating the hell out of you, so you were glad.

Cagney kind of reminded you of Flowey, or Natsuke from DDLC. Either way, you found it amusing.

~Time skip brought to you by Underverse 0.4 ;-;~

After meeting everyone the cup brothers offered to show you around Inkwell, which you gladly accepted. So here you were, exploring isle one, since you were on isle three you guys started there and so on. Every boss went back to what they were doing before. "And that's Our house!" Mugs exclaimed, pointing to a cute small cottage surrounded by forest. The only entrance being a dirt path between the trees.

"It's adorable." You thought aloud, Cups nodded. "Yeah, it may look small on the outside. But it's actually really roomy inside! Wanna see?" Mugs light up, "Yeah! Do you wanna Y/n? We could introduce you to Elder Kettle!" You smiled, "I'd love too!" "Great!" They both said, each taking you're hands into their smaller, gloved ones and pulling you into the direction of the home. They are so cute!!! Your mind squeals, tagging along behind them.