Rules

1. No one has abilities. I repeat, NO ONE. No superhumans, no supernaturals, no aliens, none of that.

2. Be realistic. Not everyone has super tragic lives, okay? This roleplay is supposed to be lighthearted and fun. It's completely unnecessary and quite ridiculous to have characters with their entire family murdered by a guy with a chainsaw. If that's your style and you're sticking with it, leave.

3. I love drama, but we don't need it all the time. Also, not everything is about you. If you make it all about you, I will not hesitate to boot you and give your role to another user.

4. Don't kill off your character to make another. It's that simple. Also, you may only have one role.

5. Censor curses. Some people here are pure and innocent beans; they should stay that way.

6. Smut is not allowed in the book and I will not do it in PMs. You're more than welcome to do it with another user in your PMs. If you and someone else do it in this book, I will kick you both out and give your roles to other users. I don't don't want to see anything beyond kissing in this book.

7. Roleplay in the third person, please. You are not your character so do not roleplay in first person.
For example:
❌  I was very excited for the trip. Immediately after I read the email, I packed my bag.
✔  Michael was very excited for the trip. Immediately after he received the email, he packed his bag.

8. DO NOT ROLEPLAY UNTIL I ACCEPT YOUR OC FORM. I will boot you and give your role to another user if you do so.

9. Hate the character, not the user, okay? It's that simple.

10. Most importantly, have fun!!