Peter Parker

This ones kinda short but its really cute so I just had to post it.

Tumblr: @nataliehasanimagination

“Y/N, your father wants to see you in the main living room,” FRIDAY said from the speakers.

“Tell him I’m working on a cure for world peace,” I said, annoyed. I was working on a paper for AP Physics 2 and unlike my father, science was not my strong suit regardless of how much he tried to force it on me, add in the fact that my science genius boyfriend wasn’t around to help and I was completely lost.

“He says it’s urgent.”

“The last time he said that, it was to let me know that he was out of scotch and that since he wasn’t going to be there the next day, he wanted me to look out for it because it was very expensive and hard to come by,” I muttered.

When I got to the main living room, I noticed that everybody was there; Natasha, Clint, Steve, Bucky, Wanda, Vision, Pepper, Sam, Rhodey, Bruce, Thor, my dad, and Peter.

“Y/N,” my father said. “Sit.”

I sat down on one of the plush chairs and looked at everybody. “Is there a reason we’re all sitting here?” I finally asked.

My father cleared his throat and nodded. “It was brought to my attention by one of these people here that they had seen an… unfortunate bruise on your neck. Which is why you’re wearing a turtleneck, I’m guessing?”

I raised my eyebrows. “Dad, are you trying to ask me something?”

“No. I’m telling you I know you have a hickey on your neck and I want to know who gave it to you so I can rip their hair out and-”

“Tony!” Pepper said. “That is not how you deal with this situation.”

“Whoever did this is going to pay!” he yelled.

Everybody except Pepper and Peter agreed with him.

“Y/N, tell me who did this,” dad said. “Or you’re grounded.”

“That’s not fair!” I yelled, outraged.

“Yes it is because I’m your father and I make the rules.”

“I did it,” Peter blurted out before things escalated between my father and I.

“What?” everybody said at once.

“Y/N and I have been secretly dating for the past year and we just haven’t told you guys,” Peter said.

“I like you Peter,” my father said. “Which is why I’ll give you ten seconds to run.”

“What?” Peter said, laughing as though this were some joke. Tony liked him, or so he thought.

Our widened eyes locked and I gave him a look. “Run Peter.”