Jack kline x Clark Barker Part 1

(Charlie is alive in this and Castiel is still dead and jack and Clark are dating)

He often wondered why Dean was so cold towards him, he knew that Castiel's death was the main reason but how could that alone lead a person to want another being to destroy themselves especially when the being they lost cared about the being destroying themselves.

When he met Clark he started to see the world more clearly for better or for worse. He learnt of how people were often hated for trivial and stupid reasons like sex, religion, gender or sexuality. He began to form reasons in his head stumbling across one which he thought must have been true.

Dean hated Jack because he loved Clark...because he loved a boy.

When the awful thought entered his mind he cried, he searched on Sam's computer how to not like Clark or any boy so much but all the results seemed so stupid. He kept seeing words of the bible and that's what hurt the most...even though he knew that the bible was written by man then translated again and again so to pick out one phrase was a bit stupid.

He went to bed forgetting to wipe the computers history so when Sam saw it he wouldn't be worried or ask him about it.

That night he dreamt of kissing Clark and holding his hand and eating sweets on the floor like a couple of children, he wanted to be with Clark and not feel wrong.

When Sam went to go wish Jack goodnight he saw a blue light glowing on his face, it was his computer. He picked his computer up and was a bit worried about jack since lately, he had seemed quieter than usual. He looked at the history and almost dropped his laptop...for some reason he didn't know Jack was gay he just thought he was just  REALLY close friends with Clark. When he looked closer he realised what Jack thought and it made him feel sick. If only Jack knew of how Dean felt for Castiel