GUCCI

-Nene-
Arriving to the large house, Mila & I stepped out the car to be greeted by Bella being taught how to walk in heels by a girl with a cute Pixie cut.

"Can't I just go barefoot?" Bella complained to which the girl clapped back with a stern no.

As we stepped out the car, we seemed to catch the attention of the duo.

"Hey Nene, hey Mila." Bella says blandly as she talks of the heels and walks towards us, being followed by the small pixie girl.

As Mila & I introduced ourselves to the pixie girl which we learned her name was Alice. We were directed to come inside by a motherly figure who, I'm assuming is Edwards mom.

"Come in, Come in, its so nice to meet you two. I'm Esme, Edwards adoptive mom." She beams and we step on the porch.

"I'm Nene, Bella's sister and this is my bestfriend Mila." I smile and Mila utters a "hi" as we walk inside.

The five of us walk into the kitchen to be welcomed by the smell of what smelled like Mole and a few others in the kitchen.

They all introduce themselves. Learning that most of them are together, like together together. Alice & Jasper, Carslie & Esme, and a girl named Rosealie who seemed somewhat, angered by our presence.

Hearing loud thud like footsteps come up the stairs, I turn my head to see a muscular, tall man with curly hair.
Holy shit.

"Hey, I'm Emmett." He smiles as he walks over to where i'm sitting and leans his body weight onto the counter.

"I'm Nene." My voice at an higher optic.

"Well it's nice to meet you." He chuckles.

"It's nice to meet you to."

& Thats how it started.