Meeting a Pharoah

"Wooah, its beautiful here." You exclaimed. Walking up to the Sarcophagus you observe it with eager eyes. Sighing at the beautiful craftsmanship you bend down to look at it closer.
"I read all about Egypt and its all powerful Pharaohs. It was interesting." You run a hand over the casket amazed at the smoothness. Continuing further into the exhibit you see a a gold tablet on the wall. Your hand slowly moves toward the tablet. 

"Um I don't think you should touch that." Larry said softly. Ignoring him you continue and take the tablet. Looking at it and observing it closely you smile. It was authentic. You were about to read what it says when it was forcefully taken away from you. You turned to try and retrieve it when you were pushed back on the wall you got the tablet. 

"You shouldn't touch things that don't belong to you." You look at the owner of the voice to see a tanned man with olive green eyes and an angry scowl. Looking down at his hand you see he had the tablet. He noticed your gaze and snapped his fingers in your face to draw your attention back up. Swatting his hand away from your face you then cross your arms over your chest.

"Excuse you, I do not appreciate you snapping your fingers in my face. Also Mr. High and Mighty I wasn't going to steal your tablet I was just looking at it."

"Looking at things, does not require you to use your hands."

"Oh whatever." You bump his shoulder as you walk away from him. "I came here to see something real but I guess it's just filled with cheap fakes." Flipping your hair you walk out of the exhibit and head back to yours. You were slightly mad at the fact that he wouldn't let you read the tablet but slightly flustered that the guy was so cute. Face-palming yourself at the thought you open your exhibit and sit as the sun takes away your life brought to you by the night.

With Akh

Did she seriously call my exhibit fake. First she touches my Sarcophagus, then she takes my amulet, and finally calls me a fake. If anyone is fake its her. I look over at Larry, resent evident on my face. "Why did you bring her here?" I said angrily.

"What do you mean why? She's an exhibit she needs to know how to get around. I didn't expect her to touch up everything." Larry started to massage his temples and took a deep breath.
"Look, Akh she's new, and she didn't know."

I scoffed at his comment. "Even if she didn't know, she should have better manners than that. And did you hear her. She called ME a fake!"

"Yes I heard her, I was kind of watching it all happen from right here." Larry points to the corner of the exhibit awkwardly. He then claps his hands together and smiles. "Well its almost morning, so you know the drill."
Larry left me in my exhibit to go check up on the others. Sighing I get back into my Sarcophagus. That girl, I feel is going to be a pain for the museum, but she wasn't bad to look at. Maybe if she didn't have such a tone I would've considered her cute.

I am the master procrastinator. Also I'm dead tired sooooo wherever you are good morning or good night...PEACE OUT!!!!