Arranged Marriage

Hi, I'm Adam. I come from a very rich family, my mother owning a hospital and my father being a billionaire by selling perfume. So basically my family is rich as fuck and I'm the only child.

I have a boyfriend, Schuyler (Author's Note: it's pronounced like my name Skylar lol), he wants to be a singer. He's so handsome and I love him so much. We're gonna get married soon.

My parents hate that I'm gay, but they don't show it or say it around Schuyler. I love him, why can't they see that? They want grandchildren that will become business people or doctors so that they can pass down the wealth through generations.

They thought that me loving men was a phase, but it's not. I try to tell them all the time that it's not a phase, but they brush it off.

I'm currently getting ready for my concert that I have to do in LA today. I finish my makeup and go get ready. I hear all the people in the crowd getting excited and I head out after the opening guitar stuff. I can't wait to see Schuyler after the concert.

A couple hours later...

As I finish off the concert and head backstage, a stagehand hands me my phone and says it's important.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello, is this Adam Lambert?" A woman asks.

"Yes, why?" I ask, worried.

"Is your boyfriend Schuyler Walker?" She asks.

"Yes, why, what happened???" I ask, freaking out on the inside.

"He has gotten into a car wreck and died. We're very sorry. We thought you should know." She says, hanging up.

All I do is drop my phone, and sink to my knees, tears stinging at my eyes.

"Adam, are you okay???" I hear Tommy ask.

I start shaking like crazy and freaking out.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Adam, what the hell happened? Sit up, sit in this chair." He says, having me sit.

"No, no, no! It can't be real!!! This can't be happening!!!" I say, gripping my hair and freaking out.

"I'm taking you to the hospital. Come on." Tommy says, putting me in his car.

He drives to the hospital while I cry my fucking eyes out.

We walk in and I look at the directions to the morgue. I head in the direction while running with Tommy chasing me all the way.

I eventually reach the morgue and I knock on the door.

A man comes over and lets me in.

"May I help you?" He asks.

"Yes. Schuyler Walker. May I see him???" I say, out of breath.

"Ah, you must've been his boyfriend. Follow me." He says.

He walks over to the giant fridge and opens a door. He pulls a body out and it's about hip level.

I just feel the tears falling down my face uncontrollably. I put one hand on the side of his face and one hand in his hand.

"Babe, I'm sorry I wasn't there. I miss you, please come back. Please, please, please..." I say, putting my forehead on his chest.

"Adam. He's gone. Come on. We have to go. We'll do a funeral for him." Tommy says.

I look at my dead boyfriend and just kiss him on the lips one last time and also a kiss on the forehead.