3🍍

Nba Youngboy | Kentrell

"Hey ma" i said, she seemed aggravated.

"Wassup?" she said dryly. I looked at her with a confused face then I tried kissing her only to be pushed.

" Move kentrell damn I just figured out my grandma dead and I can't even go to her funeral"

Damn I ain't know Bri had knew already plus they ain't letting her go to the funeral. That's some bullshit especially if she the closest to her grandma. Her name not even getting put on the obituary they not right at all for that.

Brielle

As I was sitting here thinking about everything in my room. I heard a knock downstairs on the door.

I thought maybe it was one of the guys or girls since they had all left to the store real quick.

When I opened the door there stood a little girl who had to be at least four or five with tears rolling down her face. When she seen me she ran into me embracing me in a hug.

" plea-please help me"

" What's wrong sweetheart" I said bringing her inside to sit on the couch"

" These men was knocking on the door super hard and my mommy ran and got this bookbag for me and told me to hide in the closet until the men leave the house then run and knock on anybodys house until I'm safe... when they left they took my mommy too" she said panting

I felt so bad I decided that I was gone take the little girl in and let her stay in the guess room.

" What's your name sweetheart" I said while grabbing the bookbag seeing that it was full of stacks of money and clothes and shoes.

Everything looked brand new so they must of had some money.

" My name is Ki'Lexis ( K-eye-lex-is) and I'm four years old" She said holding up four fingers

Her mom had to teach her well cause this girl was smart with great grammar I definetly want to homeschool her just for this first year of pre-k till I feel she's ready.

Alexis

Kentrell Pov

Kentrell Pov

We all came back from the store to see a little girl on the couch.

" Aye bri who this be" I yelled

She came from out the kitchen
" Oh this is a little girl who came to my door crying she said her mom told her to run out the house with this bookbag that was full of money, clothes, shoes etc., everythings she needed to survive so I decided to take her in as my own."

"lexi baby tell them your name and age" she just smiled

" My names Ki'Lexis and I'm four years old" She said holding up four fingers. This lil girl smart as hell she might be smarter than me.

"Im kentrell"

" I'm boomer"

"Im cousin joe"

" Tete laii"

" auntie riyah"

" miyah"

" uncle kd"

"3three"

" ben"

" ok so kenny, boombox, joey, tete laii, auntie riri, mimi, uncle kd, 3three, and benny" she said happily

She so cute I can't wait to have a little one of my own with Bri

515 words