Two Green Ninjas?!

I yawned, stretching my limbs and rolling off my bed, only to fall face first into the floor. I groaned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. Once I was fully awake,  I decided to go find Lloyd, since it had been a while since I hung out with him. 

    Walking out of my room, I went to Lloyd's room and knocked on his door. "Lloyd? You there?" I didn't get an answer, so I knocked again. "Lloyd?" I called again, still there was no answer. I sighed, and decided to head to the kitchen, maybe he would be there.

      However, before I could even take a step, I bumped into someone, and started to fall backwards. Thankfully, that person caught me before I hit the floor. "Sorry 'bout that, are you okay?" A masculine voice said, causing me to look up at him.

        I furrowed my eyebrows slightly. This guy...kinda looked like an older Lloyd...if he became a surfer. I nodded in response to his question, and he smiled, blushing slightly. "G-Good to hear..." he stuttered. "I wouldn't h-have wanted you to get hurt." 

          "So...what Lego universe are you from?" I asked him. "Ninjago." He said. "I'm the leader of the Super Secret Ninja Force." He pointed to a small badge pinned to his uniform. It was a green dragon. I tilted my head, and for some reason his face went red.

           "But...you can't be from Ninjago...there's already a Lloyd here." He gave me a confused look. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF (Y/ N)!!" I heard a familar voice yell from behind me. I turned around, and saw another Lloyd, the Lloyd I was familiar with.

              He grabbed me, and pulled me behind him. "What are you doing here?!" I heard him growl. The surfer Lloyd held his hands up in defense. "Look, I'm not here to cause trouble, we bumped into each other and she almost fell, so I caught her."

             "Why are you even here in the first place, clone?!" My Lloyd said. "Don't you have a wave to catch, or something?!" I put a hand on his shoulder. "That's a little mean, Lloyd..." He turned to look at me. "If you knew what he did, you wouldn't wanna be so nice."

           Suddenly, another person appeared from the hallway. It was Zane! "I am sorry Lloyd...but I had to invite him here." He looked at Zane. "Zane?! Why would you invite him of all people?!" Zane suddenly got a serious look on his face. 

           "He is here to help us...in case you know who were to show up." Lloyd froze, then glared lightly to the side. "Whatever...but I'm not sharing my room with him." He said, then grabbed my hand, walking off with me. I was slightly confused. Who was Zane talking about?

           Maybe it was that Vortech guy? Eventually, we walked into the kitchen. Lloyd huffed slightly, and leaned on a nearby counter. "I just don't get it." He mumbled. "Do we really need to involve them in this? We're strong enough to take on Vortech."

         I patted his back. "Come on," I said quietly, "that other you didn't seem so bad!" Lloyd covered his eyes. "No, you dont get it, (Y/ n)!" He uncovered his eyes, and sighed. "He's the me from the movie..." My eyes widened slightly. "You mean there was a Ninjago Movie?" 

        He nodded slowly. "Yeah...and he took everything from me..." He said, sadly. "He even almost took you!" I flinched. What? How would he have taken me? "I don't understand..." Lloyd turned around, and grabbed both my hands. "Listen, I-I..." He blushed slightly.

"I love you, (Y/ n)..."

            My face flushed a bright red. "E-Eh?" Lloyd loved me? "U-Um...I'm n-not sure what to say..." He smiled. "That's okay...you don't have to answer right away." He said, kissing my cheek. "At least you know how I feel now..." He got up, and started to walk back to his room.

        But before he left, he turned to look at me. "Maybe...just maybe we could go on a date sometime." And with that, he left. I felt my face heat up again. How long had he felt this way about me?

And...do I feel the same way?