Jeff and Lorraine's LOVE

Tagging: 
SnowyStories21
Jester_SlitThroat
Onyx_Woods
-_SallyBear_-
-_Slender_-
Maddie_The_Cannibal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff gently knocked upon Lorraine's door. His knock was gentle, which was weird for Jeff. Usually... gentle or soft knocks were signals to show he was upset.

Loraine perks up a little and fixed her glasses, she closed her book gently after saving her page, so she can read it later. She stood up from her bed and walks over to the door, opening it gently "Oh!! Jeff, what brings you here??" She asks in her usual soft voice 

Jeff smirked a very evil smirk and grabs her arm. "I HAVE to show you something that... I'm hoping you won't hit me in the head with a guitar for showing it to you." A private joke, he'd been watching YouTube a lot lately. No one knew why. He was continuously searching; Marriage proposals gone horribly wrong. 

He took Lorraine out to a lounge room. There, a circling of Creeps suddenly surrounded them. EJ was there, along with LJ, Ben, Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Jason, Dr. Smiley, Smile Dog, their cat Lucky, Sally (who was giving a strange wide grin), Offender, Splendor, Trender, Slender, and even Glitchy Red and Jane were there. 

Jeff cleared his throat and got down on one knee. He couldn't stop chuckling... it was clear he was nervous. As he got on one knee, he held up a small box that was covered in... who was that? It smelt like the blood of the people that... tortured Lorraine. Had he gone back for revenge? No way, Lorraine already killed them... 

He had a wide and passionate grin on his face as he knelt there for a small period before opening his mouth to speak. But nothing came out. Sally giggled, and LJ covered his mouth in an attempt not to laugh. 

Slender nodded once, forcing the question out of Jeff.

"Will you marry me?" Jeff asked, his porcelain white skin going completely red.

A large hue of red covered her face as her heart felt it was gonna burst. Was this a joke?? Yet He looked so serious and nervous about this, she couldn't believe that this was happening to her. A large smile appeared on her pink lips and her eyes watered a little "Y-Yes!! I will marry you!!" She exclaims, pulling him into a warm and loving kiss

Jeff sighed with relief once she accepted his proposal. At least his head was untouched. Traumatized by YouTube videos... how strange. 

"Finally, Jeffrey has accomplished the unaccomplishable." Slender rejoiced. 

Offender gave his younger brother a stern look. "That is not a word, brother."

Slender merely shrugged, carelessly. 

Jane clapped, actually applauding Jeff for his good job. EJ clapped too. LJ started crying. Sally couldn't stop giggling. Ben rolled his eyes, smiled and clapped. Along with the rest of the small gang. "When shall the wedding be...?" Slender asked

Jeff blushed again. "Wh- Whenever Lorraine chooses."Everyone looks at Lorraine.