Chapter Five: Easy to Perceive

"Guys I will seriously be late to class at this rate," I reprimand on the group chat to my fellow roommates

"Guys I will seriously be late to class at this rate," I reprimand on the group chat to my fellow roommates. My brain dead self currently tides my jungle of clothes and other messes that occupy my room. Correction: My powers clean my room. Call me lazy, but I might as well use these perks at my disposal. Clothes float towards their hangers, dust magically drifts to the dust pan, and the covers on my bed straighten and move like strings on puppets.

Giggles💐💘

"Please at least just watch one okay? This new group, TWICE, is the perfect group for you to get into. Please at least just watch their debut stage, kay?"

I sigh and plop on my bed, the cushions calling for me to return back underneath the covers. With a tap mere few taps of my fingers, TWICE's debut stage play's on my screen. Bright colors flash across my eyes like fireworks. Each of the girls smile brightly like the sun. They practically scream happiness. One girl with brown hair twirls across the screen. She manages a small smile before continuing her dance.

"Just who is she?" I wonder out loud, as I flick my wrist for my powers to finish their job. Just as my finger is about to click on another video, a voice bellows from the lower floor, "Kyung! Weren't you worried that you might've been late today? Remember to get breakfast."

Caught red handed, all the clothes drop to the floor like rain. How could I so easily be sucked into the vortex that is kpop? Guilt ridden, my feet shuffle down the stairs. Honestly though, who was that girl from the video? Why am I suddenly so interested in a celebrity?

Minus BTS, then again I'm kinda an intern for their company.

"Well well, looks like someone was a bit late to breakfast," The brunette wiggles her brows as I continue to the coffee pot. Automatically, I eye my roommates odd expression. Lille folds a sleeve on her hoodie, all while she smirks as I cautiously pour my drink.

"Lille, why does it feel like I did something, well, bad?" I question the girl before I sip the sweet heavens that is coffee. The girl chuckles, causing me to only suffer in more confusion. It's too early for this Sherlock Holmes.

Lille purses her lips, "Did you like the video?"

"Yeah, it's cool I guess."

"Do you have a bias?"

"Isn't it too early for me to have a bias?"

"It's never to early," Lille flaps as she shovels eggs in her mouth like a truck, "Come on, be real with me girl. Who's your bias?" After a few minutes of her nagging, I reach for my phone, triggering the excited brunette. Without hesitation she skids immediately to my side. Startled, I silently point to the girl displayed on my screen.

Lille passionatley nodds, it really is quite a surprise she is such a fangirl. Lille is one of those girls who you would think could easily rule the world and be one of those social media influencers. She already has five thousand followers on Instagram and gains hundreds likes per pictures. That fashion major will surely conquer the internet in no time.