The Dream

OC: Sakura Suzuki

Unit: Starlight

Genre: Jazz

Members: Sakura Suzuki (Leader), Aiko Hayakawa, Hatsuko Bando, Emiko Morita, and Hikari Nakata

Sakura: 3-B

Aiko: 3-A

Hatsuko: 3-A

Hikari- 3-B

School: Yumenosaki Academy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh...English is so boring. I wish this class would end already..." Sakura said, with her head leaning on her hand. "Why do we have to learn English anyway? I mean it's not like I'm going to go to the United States next wee-" Suddenly, her complaint was cut off by the sound of the last bell to go home. "Finally."

When she was getting ready to go home, Sakura heard someone calling her name. She looked to see who said her name, and when her eyes averted to my classroom door, she saw the boy that made her heart race every time she saw him...the boy that Sakura was in love with...her best friend Kaoru Hakaze. "H-hey Kaoru-kun, what's up?" Sakura stammered, looking at the ground while fiddling with her thumbs. "Darn it, why did I have to stammer?!" she internally yelled.

"Nothing much," Kaoru said with a smirk. The next thing that he did shocked Sakura. As she looked up at Kaoru's face, she saw a tint of blush as he whispered, "Just wanted to talk to you for a minute..." She blinked and said, "Ok, what is it?" Suddenly, Kaoru took Sakura's hand and ran down the hallway. "Hey! What's going on?! Why are we running?!" Kaoru ignored her and Sakura kept asking him what was going on until we stopped in front of the fountain. Then, Kaoru stared into Sakura's blue eyes and said, "Sakura...listen to what I have to say." "S-sure." She said, blushing as she stared back into his light brown eyes. "The truth is I..." Kaoru said as he leaned in until he stopped inches away from her lips and whispered, "I love you."
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Sakura eyes shot open and she rose to see what that noise was. Then, as soon as she turned and realized that her alarm clock was making that noise, Sakura groaned, realizing that she was in her bedroom and that what had happened just now was just a dream.

------

"And that's how my morning started," Sakura said, walking with Aiko to school. "Heh, honestly it's time to tell him how you feel." Aiko giggled as my cheeks turned red as a tomato. "W-what?! I-I can't do that!" She stammered as she waved her arms around. "Tsk, I bet you'll confess to him once you guys are 30!" Aiko teased with a smirk. "NO, I WON'T!"

-------

After our unit lessons, Sakura, along with her unit members, was walking in the hallway, talking about the new season of our favorite anime series coming out in the summer. "I wonder how many handsome boys will be added in the series..." Hikari said dreamily, as she whispered how her thoughts on how the new characters will look. "I just hope it's not another reverse harem, I've watched too many of those," Emiko said, dreadfully. We all laughed out loud when suddenly, Sakura bumped into someone while walking. Sakura then bowed and said, "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" The boy chuckled and said with a smirk, "Well well, if it isn't the leader of Starlight." Then, Sakura rose her head and witnessed Rei, along with Koga, Adonis, and Kaoru. "Rei-senpai, Koga-kun, Adonis-kun, K-kaoru kun, hello! " Sakura exclaimed. Except for Sakura and Kaoru (who smirked at her), the UNDEAD and Starlight members chuckled when Sakura stammered Kaoru's name, knowing full well that she had a crush on him.