The Magical Photoshoot

"THAT WAS TOO CUTE!" Anzu shrieked as she jumped up and down.

Surprised by the shriek, Kaoru and Sakura looked at Anzu and Kanata and watched their excitement.

"Yay~Kaoru-kun and Sakura-chan are finally together!" Kanata said as he clapped for the both of them.

"This makes me sick...hurry up and go," Koga said as he looked at them in disgust.

Then, Sakura held Kaoru's hand and giggled while smiling sweetly at him. Kaoru, in return, smiled back, happy to have Sakura by his side as his girlfriend. Anzu looked at her phone for the time. "It looks like I have enough time to help Sakura get ready."

Then, Anzu grabbed Sakura's hand and said, "Come on, I have to do your makeup and help you get dressed!"

Suddenly, Anzu sprinted with Sakura in hand.

"WOAH, Anzu-chan!"

Anzu giggled at her reaction and yelled, "See ya guys! Come on Kaoru-kun! Hurry up!"

"Wait, I'm coming!" Kaoru said as he tried to catch up with the two girls.

Kanata waved back, smiling while Koga clicked his tongue at his sight.

"It's about time, morons."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, Kaoru arrived at the studio and was greeted by the presence of Sena-kun at the door. "Oh, h-hey Sena-kun..." Kaoru said awkwardly.

Izumi just looked at him sternly.

"Look, I'm sorry that I left the photoshoot early. I'll be able to do the photoshoot better than last time, I promise."

"Let me fix your hair. Your hair is ruined due to being near the sea...looks like I need to do your makeup too since your eyes are puffy." Izumi said.

A sweat drop fell on Kaoru's head and Kaoru went to the chair and said, "O-oh ok."

"Thank god he's not angry with me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So word says that your new sweetheart will be your bride for the photoshoot...way to go," Izumi said as he worked on Kaoru's hair and makeup.

"How did you-"

"Kanata told me," Izumi said as he smirked.

Kaoru chuckled. "Heh, honestly...Thanks, Izumi. I'm really happy that the confession turned out great."

Izumi chuckled back and then grew silent. "I wanted to apologize for the things that I said during the photo shoot. I wasn't being considerate of your feelings."

"Sena-kun..." Kaoru said, shocked.

"It's ok, I won't let you down."

"Heh, you better not," Izumi said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm so nervous," Sakura said as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was put into a fancy bun and her makeup was phenomenal:

 Her hair was put into a fancy bun and her makeup was phenomenal: