Rules

NO text talk unless you are texting in the rp or talking to ooa, it's very annoying and you'll get one warning before I end it.

No cheating allowed or trying to break up a couple, I personally don't like the idea of it so I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it even in a rp unless we've talked the whole thing out.

We do accept double rps. It's not required but they definitely get a lot more attention.
If doing a double you have to choose a male&female.
The men get a lot more attention than the women so this is just to keep it fair.

Each OC gets three entirely separate rps (meaning in no way linked, in no way cheating or anything like it)
I usually feel bad when someone really likes someone but they're taken so i'm going to give this a shot

Drama. Love drama. I'd prefer to be kept in the loop when you're thinking of adding up some drama as I will always talk to you before adding any drama as well. The more drama the better, nothing else to say bout that.

Please start with a scene, If you need help thinking of one just ask but don't start with "hey can I talk to-" because you will be ignored.

* I only do literate and I'd prefer that for your responses as well but it's not required.I don't mind your POV either but I will typically use third unless it would be easier another way.

Last but not least, have fun!!

Comment your favorite song if you got to the end of this. I wanna know who actually reads these <3