Danganronpa OCs

I remember I actually made a fan Danganronpa cast and I thought I'll share them with y'all! I even went far as to write their sound bytes and stuff but that'll be too much lol. Anyway here's the roster:

Shisuke Mori: SHSL Escape Artist M
Protag
5'7
Shisuke is a very calm yet timid person. He is extremely polite and is easily flustered just by some praise. According to Isao, he acts prideful on TV but Shisuke is actually really humble about his talent. He is more interested in learning about other people rather than explaining himself. He doesn't necessarily have low self esteem, he just doesn't really see the appeal in his talent. He is also very analytical as he takes note of anything unusual and anything anyone said before the murder or during the trial. He reacts very negatively to people killing eachother and becomes determined to punish who the killer is. He is more aggressive and assertive on the trial grounds but becomes submissive again outside of it. However, it's speculation that his shyness and kindness is just one big ploy.

Riku Torikku: SHSL Chess Player M
5'2
Riku is a very odd individual. He is childish and peppy and sometimes even comes across as selfish and prideful. He especially seems to look prideful when he calls himself a "king" and even dons a robe and crown. Riku is also extremely rude and would insult others with a smile on his face. He has no fear about speaking out his mind and is extremely cunning. He was one of the first (next to Jun) to suspect Shisuke's personality to be false yet he still trails alongside him as his assistant. He shows to have an infatuation with Shisuke and admires him on trial grounds. During the trials, Riku is very skeptical of everyone and has no problem convicting someone, even if his guess is wrong. He has no trust in anyone and seems to abhor people like Jacob, Chiharu, and Mien for their constant preaching of teamwork, stating that they're naive and stupid. When a body is discovered, he barely shows any remorse or surprise. Also Riku is pretty messed up as he hung one of the bodies in chapter 4 to throw everyone off at the trial (mainly because he wanted to test Shisuke) and faked his death then started "playing" with the corpse in chapter 2 (showing it off to Ayako when she doubted the actual victim was dead because Riku wasn't). With his morbid play (he just literally coos "Aw look at all of these wounds~" "your killer must've been a terrible person~" and "you wanted teamwork so bad and now you got all of these bruises on your neck~). It ends up giving Shisuke a lot of hints for that trial.

Jacob Wilson: SHSL Basketball Player M
6'2
Jacob is the first American player. He is very optimistic and selfless. He always wants everyone to stick together and work together in hopes to escape. He dislikes Jun and Riku because of their more skeptical and pessimistic nature (and Jun with her loner personality) and views them to be bad influences to the group morale. However, he doesn't really say anything open about it unless they say something first. He always tries to look at things at their best. Also he falls in love with Asami but uh, things don't go well and even then, he tries to remain optimistic and move on. During trials, Jacob is definitely more emotion driven and tries to see people for their character rather than their potential to kill. He can also be seen as a natural leader since he tries to take charge of everyone to ensure that another killing doesn't happen.

Mien Nayama: SHSL Game Developer M
4'11
Mien is very childish in nature and is extremely cheerful. He's literally a ball of sunshine. He wants everyone to work together and is willing to befriend anyone. He would often make references, mostly to either existing games or anime. Mien likes to look at people for their better traits rather than their flaws, making him very naive. However, Mien is extremely selfless and is willing to sacrifice himself if it means for someone to get their way. During trials, Mien is very calculating and rather logical. He doesn't have much of a hard time putting things together. Though he often gets airheaded and spacey during some parts of the trial, wanting to distract himself from the tense atmosphere.