Shay Or Adri With trey Pt2

"Jayana Came Up To Me And Said Shes Pregnant With Your Baby !" I said semi Yelling At Him And Clapping . This is just ridiculous , does he know who I am . Preachers Daughter or Not . "I'm not fucking her and I don't have any babies wire her" he Said Pullin me into a Hug and Kissing My neck. I kept hitting his chest Trying to get out of his grip but he kissed me Nice and slowly .

The Kiss was so passionate , beautiful , long and Perfect until Jayana Ran her hand straightly Threw our kiss. "Bitch back off my baby daddy." She said yelling and putting her index finger in my face . " Oh No This bitch is about to get fucked up " I rolled up my sleeves and Socked Her twice In Her Face causing her to Fall .

I got on to of Jayana And Punched her eye multiple times , I got off her and grabbed her hair and dragged her to the bathroom I yanked her to The wall and Punched her in the face again and said "You come at me sideways again Imma do worse" I said throwing her to my right by her hair.

I was pulled by A Serurity guard out the mall and was givin' a restraining order to not come 50 feet near the mall until Next month.
------

As what you thought I fought a hoe today ! That's not The "Godly" way , well whatever .!

Michael drove us back to his house where the shit got real.

----

The House ~•

Me and Michael went to his room and Layed down . We watched A Romantic Movie . "Baby" Michael said kissing My Neck Making Me Shiver. "Yes " I said in a quiet Moan. "Do You Trust Me" he said rubbing my Thighs ." Y-Ye-Yes" I said stuttering .

NOT A SEXUAL SCENE (not yet)

We continued our movie with Non-Stop teasing. Whil downstairs Trey had a hard time choosing

Adrianna~*•

I was sitting next to trey rubbing his chest talking to him and whispering in his ear . While Shayla was sitting over There looking stupid . "So " I said Kissing his cheek making Shayla Jealous . "How about I Take You Out beautiful" he said putting me in his lap and kissing Me .

Shayla sat there looking at us With lust And Grief . She FINALLY snapped and Got and yanked me off Him And Hit my face just like Old times . I flipped her over and finally gave her a taste of My mind ! I punched her in the face , I kept hitting her until she had a black Eye and bloody nose ! "Adrianna stop hitting Her " Trey said Pulling Me Off Of Him . Michael and Jayla came running down trying to break Us Up . " Trey What Happened ." Jayla said Trying to break Us Up while Shayla punched me , " I aske Adrianna out because I didn't like Shayla anymore she's too Stuburn and Over board . I'm sorry Jayla I just don't like You " he said grabbing Adrianna !

I pushed Shayla to the wall and punched Hard . "Shayla your jealous of Adrianne what did she do to You !? Nothing now leave an never talk to me again , none of us" I said yelling . " are you really defending her" she asked hurt . "Remember BLOOD OR CRIP BITCH?" She continued . I looked down hurt as ever and cried . " we'll If Being a Blood mean hurting Adrianna's Then I'm Going To The Crip " I said hugging Shayla and showing her o the corner .

-----

I cried myself to sleep. Thinking how I betrayed my 5th Grade Blood .

Short but trey Choose and Jayla and Adriannd choose But ....Michael didn't Choose . Ooooo COMMENT /VOTE