Jennie x reader pt. 4

-at the cafe-

You feel kind of strage and suspicious about the employees but you just ignored and try to have fun with Jennie since this doesn't happen everyday. while waiting for your order you told Jennie about the employee's .

Y/N:ugh Jennie

JN: yes?

Y/N:the employee's kinda reminds me of the others.

JN: what do you mean the others?

Y/N: the cashier really look like Rose , waitress that took are orders look like Lisa and the other waitress look like Jisoo. am i the only one who notice it *pouts*

JN: *giggles* who knows it could be them *smiles*

Y/N: yeah right it's not like their not the member of the gorgeous group called blackpink

JN:*smiles*

Jennie smiled making you blush again . you looked away to hide your tomato face from her but you keep thinking what if you confess now since it's just the two of you.

" what if she'll hate me .. wait were friend why would she hate me *sighs* what should i do now ughh...."

JN: Y/N you okay?

Y/N: huh?! what?! umm i *sigh* nothing just having random thoughts.

JN: hmm is it the employee's 

Y/N: nope just having thoughts heheh

thing just suddenly bother you and that made you feel strange. like somebody was watching you like somebody was forcing you to confess but why.

what you notice was true but you were not sure. you have no idea what the girls planned for you. minutes later your orders have arrived.

waitress 2 :here you go miss and for you~. can I get you something else miss?

JN: ugh that might be it, Y/N?

Y/N: oh right...umm no need to heheh thankyou..

while eating your thoughts keep saying CONFESS JUST DO IT YOU AND JENNIE ARE FIRENDS! 

Y/N:*RUBS HEAD* UGHH WHAT NOW......!

you were so bothered Jennie called you 2x just to get you attention

JN:*looks at you* hey umm Y/N.... Y/N AH

Y/N: ...yes?

JN: ugh Y/N..you okay?

Y/N *nods*

JN: come on you can tell me

Y/N: well...I just ummm Jennie...(ugh! curse this stutter)

JN:so you gonna tell me or what

Y/N:.....*sighs* guess i just really have a bad feeling from does employees heheh~

JN: *lights up* you know what Y/N you'll get ugly if you don't eat too bad for such a cutie kitty like you to be sad *aegyos*

Y/N: hahah very funny let's just eat

JN: THAT'S THE SPIRIT Y/N!

a few moments later~

JN: hey Y/N!

Y/N: yeah?

JN: you done yet

Y/N: well yah

JN: wanna go to the garden

Y/N: yeah sure

you nodded yes and finish off your food then left

to be continued--->

WOOOOOOOOOH~ gosh yeah man what's ganna happen WOOOoooooHHHHhhh heheh it's freaking september for me to continue this.I CAN EXPLAIN SCHOOL IS HAVING A PROJECT STORM AND THE EXAMS WERE HELL,good thing am back :) so yah hi readers feel free to react cuz i'm all open just don't hate i your not in to this kinda stuff well F*CK OFF just kidding(but seriously don't read if you not into these kind of stuff okay?) enjoy~