Izuku Midoriya x male reader (flufff)

(M/N)'s POV
*Thud thud thud*
The sounds of footsteps hitting concrete echoed throughout the alleyway as I chased down a weak villain. He was cornered and tried to jump the wall but I grabbed his leg, and slammed him down onto the concrete. I jabbed my sword into his leg, immobilizing and pinning him to the ground. The vile thing cried out in pain while looking up at me.
"W-who are you?" He asked.
I chuckled and looked him straight in the eyes. His eyes widened in fear as he saw my blood-red, gleaming orbs that reflected the moonlight.
"I'm.... not a hero"
The villain screamed as I drained his life, serving justice to the one he had murdered.

(Time-skip)
I was chilling on the bed, browsing through social media in my cute boyfriend Midoriya's room. Midoriya entered the room and laid down beside me, hugged me from behind and kissed the back of my head.
"Morning beautiful" he said
I smiled, turning around to face him. We locked eyes, me starring deeply into his pretty, emerald green ones with a small blush forming on my cheeks.
God I love him
His cheeks started to become rose tinted, too.
"Um (M/N), you said thats out loud"
Now my cheeks were a bright red.
"Yikes! I didn't mean to say that out lou-"
Midoriya gently grabbed my head and crash his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He squeezed my butt, causing me to yelp and allowing him to push his tongue in. Our tongues danced around each other for a while until we pulled apart. We were both panting, and avoiding eye contact with a smile on our flushed faces.

(Time-skip)
(A/n: y'all didn't ask for a lemon so y'all don't get one :p)

Night approached and I was still in Midoriya's room, sitting on the edge of his bed, looking down at my phone with a frown.
I need to tell Midoriya who I really am, but I won't be able to beat the pain if he leaves me.
Midoriya seemed to noticed my strange behavior and came over.
"Something wrong sweetie?" He asked.
"Izuku, I...I have something to tell you.... I'm not a hero. Yeah I do save people, but I also kill others just as much. I'm a vigilante, a criminal, and I'm sorry for not telling you."

Izuku gently grabbed my chin with his hand and turned my hand up to look at him. He used his other hand to wipe away the tears in the corners of my eyes.
"That doesn't matter to me babe, I still love you just the same". Then he gave me one of his heartwarming smiles. He cups my face with both of his hands and leans down for a kiss. It wasn't a makeout session but it surely wasn't a quick peck either. A loud knock on the door made us both jump a little. Izuku went to open it. When the door swung open All Might was standing there.

"Young Midoriya! I need your help. There is a dangerous vigilante in this city. He has (H/C), (E/C) eyes and wears a (F/C) hood. If you find him capture him and call me. That is all farewell young Midoriya"

He was about to leave but for some reason he looked pass Izuku and saw me.

"Midoriya! Who is that behind you?" He shouted, this time with a hint of anger.

Immediately I opened the window and leaped out. Izuku soon followed. All Might was too big for the window so we were able to escape into the night.

From that day on, Izuku and I became an infamous vigilante duo. We wore costumes that kept our identity a secret.Eventually All Might stopped chasing us when he found out we were in love. He didn't care that his disciple was a vigilante as long as villains were in check that was all that mattered. The only people who knew that Izuku is my partner was his mother and All Might. Both of them didn't tell anyone.

Izuku and I were able to come back to his house and live our normal lives again, except that sometimes at night we'll put on our costumes and head out, then come back to have more fun if you know what I mean.