Bloody Bunny X Dark Rabbit Lime

Do Not Forget What Can't Be Forgiven
(Bloody Bunny X Dark Rabbit Lime)

BB's POV

Today is Easter and April Fools Day, sure the Easter Bunny came out to play in my world but I slaughtered it before it could reach me, you see, I'm not the kind of bunny you should be messing with, I used to be a human girl, but I was taken by a machine that killed my human form and my blood seeped into my new body, I'm called Bloody Bunny. I have a little sister named Mumu who looks like a little cinnamon roll with floppy bunny ears, but that's besides the point, today is the day I share my explicit story of how I lost my innocence to someone I never thought I'd meet, and Mumu had to watch the entire thing, so, let us begin.

It was a breezy spring day where I live with Mumu, I was told by Elder Sloth the man who trained me to fight better, that 3 new creatures from different universes were coming to meet me, Mumu was overjoyed, she could finally make some friends. I walked over to the meeting place and my eyes widened, there were in fact 3 newcomers, one was Hello Kitty in a Link costume, then there was Kirby, and finally there was Pikachu, I walked up to them "greetings, my name is Bloody Bunny, but you can call me BB or Bunny" Hello Kitty giggled "hi Bunny! I'm Kitty, I'm a weapon specialist and I love to carry around poison and Molotov's!" I smirked, then came Kirby " hi BB, I'm Kirby, I have an inhale ability that makes it so that I get the abilities of any of my foes! I also carry around steel weapons that Kitty makes for me!" I nodded, and finally came Pikachu "hey there BB, I'm Pikachu, I specialize in electric type moves and killing off any opponent" I smirked again "well, it's nice to meet all of you, this is my little sister Mumu" Mumu smiled "hi!!" They all awed because of how cute she was. Elder Sloth spoke up "now that you've gotten familiar with each other, why don't you go back to the base and continue to chat there, I've got to rest my mind" I nodded "ok, follow me you guys, I'll show you to the base" they all smiled and followed me as I led them to my dark base where I train myself and Mumu, I can't wait to know more about them, hopefully we'll become like a family, yet, I didn't know what to expect later tonight.

DR POV

Bloody Bunny, she's such a lovely dear, I had to hide in the shadows as she talked with the newcomers, ever since Bunny and I first battled, I fell for her and her lovely body and eyes, I didn't really care about her personality, I just cared about wanting her to be mine and mine alone. So as she had the 3 newcomers follow her to her base, I followed her in the shadows "she will be mine... I NEED her..." I whispered to myself, I just couldn't get her out of my mind, her pure white fur with stitches, her yellow and red eyes, her poker face, and her slim frame just makes my mouth water and my hormones go all out of wack, she will be mine. As she reached her base and walked in with Mumu, Hello Kitty, Kirby, and Pikachu, I silently slipped in a followed them yet again in the shadows, every move I make has to be precise and silent of else my entire plan will be ruined, as they reached the main part of the base, the meeting room, I hid in the corner and called one of my Skull Minions "hey you... make sure that my plan is in place, Bunny will be mine tonight... and make sure Mumu sees it all..." the Skull Minion answered back "ok sir, the sleep powder has been put in the drinks of Kitty, Kirby, and Pikachu, just wait, they'll be knocked out within seconds..." I smirked "thanks, Dark Rabbit signing off" And with that, I watched as the newcomers took their drinks and drank them, then, just like Skull Minion said, they passed out in less then 10 seconds. I heard the shriek of Bunny, I looked and saw her covering her mouth as she backed up in fear along with Mumu, 'phase 2 complete, now it's time for the final phase~' I thought to myself with a sinister smile on my face, time to show her who I really am!

BB's POV

I watched in fear as the newcomers passed out after taking a sip of their tea, I didn't put anything in their drinks, so how come they passed out?! I backed up in fear along with Mumu, who found my base?! It was so well hidden! Once I hit the wall, I heard a dark chuckle, I looked over to the doorway of the meeting room, and there, walking in was my enemy Dark Rabbit, he had a sinister smile on his face as he walked into the meeting room. "Hello Bunny, Mumu, how are you today~? Oh silly me, I almost forgot, I have a gift for you Bunny~" I growled "you put the sleep powder in their drinks didn't you?! What do you want from me?!" He chuckled again "oh, not much, just you, your sanity, and your v card~" I blushed deeply "n- never! I won't let you!" He smirked "it's too late now Bunny, I shall have my way with you~!" And with that being said the assault began. I tried to run but Dark Rabbit grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him, then he made me look up at him, his crimson eyes bore into my yellow and red hues, his eyes showed nothing but lust and want, then, he kissed me roughly while pinning my paws against the wall, I shrieked into the kiss and tried to kick him away from me, but he didn't move, I felt tears well up in my eyes as he deepened the kiss and pressed his body closer to mine, he was obviously turned on, I shuddered in fear as he unlocked our lips, unpinned my paws from the wall, roughly put me down on the carpet, wrapped my legs around his waist and that's when things got out of hand.

Mumu's POV

Dark Rabbit took my sister away from the wall and roughly pushed her down onto the carpet floor, I was speechless, I was shaking in fear as he wrapped my sister's legs around his waist and he... he... he stole her away. I watched in fear and disgust as he took her v card, each shriek that emitted from my sister's mouth made me want to cry so bad, I just watched in horror, my eyes wide, and tears rolling down my face, I could hear her anguished cries of pain. I then heard Dark Rabbit say very naughty and explicit things to my sister as he stole her, he kissed her deeply, and bruised her when she didn't do want he wanted, all I could do was watch, I couldn't move or speak, 'This CAN'T be happening!' I thought frantically as I felt a panic attack rise up in me. Once Dark Rabbit was done stealing my sister's v card, he got up, and left the base, I ran over to my sister with tears in my eyes, she was barely breathing and her eyes were wide with tears falling out of them, my poor sister was broken and scarred now, I just couldn't believe it... why did this have to happen?! I nudged her arm, she turned to me "Mumu... I'm sorry you had to watch this..." I sighed "onii-chan, it's not your fault... I should've known this would happen... I should've stopped him... I should be the one who's sorry..." she smiled weakly and patted my head, then she closed her eyes and passed out from the pain. I screamed and cried as I looked at my broken sister and her broken body, I swear I shall get Dark Rabbit back for this... He.. will.. pay!!

End..