>Rain<

Summary: The team goes to a planet where it constantly rains and Lance jumps in puddles n sleepily confesses to Keith.
Warnings: Does Lance being adorable need a warning? Yes, yes it does because it might kill you.
WC: 540 Sorry it's kinda short but it is a one-shot sooooo
AN: Meg, I know you read my books even when you're not in the fandom, begone child stop reading. I swear I'll update the 10k book just leave Klance aloneee 

Third POV

It's a known fact that Lance McClain misses Earth. He misses his family, pizza, the beach, the ocean. He mostly misses rain.

When Shiro told the Paladins about the planet joining the coalition, where it rains all day every day, Lance was stoked. He practically sprinted off the ship when it landed. 

"Lance!" Shiro yelled, pulling the Blue paladin's attention back. Lance paused, turning back to the team. "We still have to go to the dinner they're hosting, stop messing around."

"Sorry Shiro..." The Cuban boy mumbled, walking back to stand by Keith and Hunk. "Rain was just my favorite type of weather and I miss it." 

"It's quite alright, just stay with the group." Allura patted my shoulder and then continued to walk side by side with Shiro.

-------------

After the dinner, which was amazing, Lance decided to head outside while everyone else spoke to the inhabitants of the planet. 

As soon as he was outside the blue paladin felt like he was back home. The rain gently drizzled onto his tan face as he stood on the steps of the castle. Lance ran a hand through his hair and looked around. He noticed a puddle not too far from the steps and ran for it. The blue paladin jumped off the top step, using his jet-pack for a second to make it all the way to the puddle. As soon as he was over it the small blue flames from the jet-pack stopped and he landed in the water with a huge splash, giggling. 

"You really missed the rain huh?" Lance whipped around to see who had spoken. It was Keith. The red paladin was leaning against a pillar holding the canopy leading to the stairs, arms crossed. 

"A lot." Lance sighed and walked up to sit on the stairs close to Keith. "I love water in general, but me and my siblings used to go outside and play in the rain." He moved backwards and leaned against the pillar with Keith, closing his eyes and letting the rain fall gently on his skin and armor. "Do you miss home?" He mumbled, looking up at Keith.

The Red paladin sat down and leaned gently into Lance's side, sighing. "I didn't really have anything on Earth besides that old shack. You guys are my family now, and the castle is my home." The raven haired teen laid his head on the taller teen's shoulder and watched the rain drip from the sky. 

"Aren't we supposed to be rivals, Mullet?" Lance asked, putting his head on Keith's. 

"I dunno. You were the one who made up the rivalry. I never hated you."

"I never hated you either, I guess I just made that up so you weren't weirded out." Lance said sleepily. 

"Why would I be weirded out? That you knew my name?"

"No, I used to stare at-" The blue paladin yawned in the middle before continuing. "-you in class." 

"Why?" Keith asked, slightly snuggling into Lance's chest now. 

"Coz I like you dummy." 

"Oh... 'Like'? Do you mean liked?" 

"No. I still...." Lance trailed off as he fell asleep, wrapping his arms around Keith. 

Keith felt his cheeks heat up slightly. 'So he does like me back.' He smiled to himself. 'Good to know.'