Levi x Reader [fluff]

Hope ye like꒰⌯͒·̫͒

It was of course another boring day in the Scout Regiment. Recently, for the past month or so, the only action you've participated in was helping Captain Levi with his paperwork. And God did you hate it. There wasn't going to be another expedition available for another 2 months and you didn't believe you could wait that long. Of course, there was always training in the morning, but you've trained so much you began to hate it.
You were ready to feel that same adrenaline spark through your veins like it did when titans first invaded Wall Rose a year ago.

You released a heavy, exaggerated sigh while glancing at the Corporal while reorganizing his enormous bookshelf. Nothing changed in his expression. Not even a twitch of curiosity showed on his cold face. You tried again, but still received the same result. A tick appeared on your forehead and tried once more, though sounding much louder. "HHHHHHuuuuuuuuugh" Levi glared at you from the corner of his eyes. "Why are you making that irritating noise? Stop it," he then made his classic 'tch' sound and went back to his stack of paperwork. Silence enclosed the room. The only noise you heard was the the sound of his pen elegantly writing across the thin sheets of paper. This made you slightly anxious. Ever since you joined the Scouts 1 year ago, you've always felt a sense of curiosity for the man. You never really knew what these feelings meant and how they worked exactly.

Levi noticed that you were deep in thought and said, "This isn't the time to be spacing out, L/n. Get back to your duties." You immediately snapped out of your daze and apologized. "What exactly are you thinking about, Y/n?" He said in his usual monotone voice. Does he realize he just called me by my first name? You looked down in discomfort and began to play with your fingers and shifted your feet.  "Sir...what does it mean...when you have this certain feeling for someone...it's like...your chest tightens up when you see them...and when they look at you...your heart beats really fast..?" You we're so anxious you couldn't help but pause multiple times in your sentences.

Levi stared at you for a moment before resting his cheek in his hand. "Are you asking me what love is, Y/n?" He did it again... you thought to yourself. "L-love?"  That's what I feel?? I love him?! You immediately blushed at the thought. As you were panicking in your mind, you've completely forgotten Levi's presence, which was somehow right in front of you, his face only inches from yours. Your eyes widened. You were about to shout, but before you could react, he pinned you against the bookshelf, knocking down several books enough to be called dictionaries...

"Levi..." you whispered. His icy grey eyes bored into your e/c ones. "Y/n.. who is this person that you love?" He whispered back. He's teasing me! He already knows it's him I'm sure of it. A warm blush smeared across your cheeks. "I- you already know who it is! Y-you're just teasing me!" You half-shouted with shaky breaths. "Oh? But I don't think I do," his face drew nearer to your ear, "why don't you remind me, Y/n..?" He whispered huskily. The blush on your cheeks only deepened to a dark crimson. You felt as if you were going to faint. Your legs became like jello, and you started to slide down the bookshelf, but Levi instantly dug his knee between your thighs to prevent you from falling. "You're not going anywhere until I get the answer outta you," he whispered once more. You gulped.

Levi extracted his face from your ear and leaned in to your red face. "C-Corporal. What are you-" this is where it got kinky. He instantly charged in and licked the corner of your mouth.He wasn't set on giving you a kiss just yet. "That's Levi to you, you brat." You could tell he more than wanted to get his hands dirty with you, but you both knew Author-chan wasn't like that, so he just kept things simple.

"Now tell me who you love," he groaned impatiently. To be honest, you were kind of enjoying this, so you shook your head. "I don't like my patience being tested, Y/n." He said as he lowered his head to your neck. "Well neither do I-aahh," you felt his warm tongue trail along your neck. "Tell me," He said as he left one hickey after another. You hesitated. "Tell me~" His lips touched your jawline. "Mmm~ it's you! It's you!" You cried out in defeat. He backed away to get a good look at your steaming face. He smirked, "That's all I needed to hear," and let you go. You were slightly disappointed, considering you never got your kiss and the fact that he acted like he didn't even care. He began to walk back to his desk full of paperwork. You sighed. "then I guess I'll leave, if that was all you wanted," you said with a shaky voice. As you were walking to the corridors, a strong hand stopped you. Right as you turned your head, you felt a pair of soft, surprisingly cold, lips fall in aline with yours. Your eyes widened. Levi was actually kissing you. You both smiled against the kiss. When it broke, he then whispered,

"Oh and...I love you too..."

Maybe you wouldn't be completely bored after all...

Hurray I finished!!

Hope you smexy potatoes enjoyed! I'll try to spend more time on my next one shot considering the fact school for me will be starting soon....yay.... welp see you guys soon! ✨🥔♡︎