$2$

when i walk in it's folks errwere, people in every corner ''How tf'' i mumble. I finally make my way through the crowded hallway and go to the office to get my schedule.

As i walk in this random nigga just starin at me, i guess he knows i'm new.

''Name'' the secretary i'm guessing asks.

 ''Taylor smith''

 She ruffles through her files and hands me my schedule. I walk out and try to find my first class '' History room 101'' I read. I end up walking the wrong way i'm guessing because the same boy from the office walks up to me.

 ''need some help?''

 ''yea'' 

 ''lemme see''

 I hand the paper to him

 ''aye we got all the same classes shawt''

 ''this should be fun'' i think. 

Why ya'll late the teacher asks ''she new ms.jenkins''' the boy answers quickly. 

''Alright, ya'll sit back there'' she points to empty desks in the back.

 ''Alright so tell me bout ya self'' the boy says.

''you go first'' i say.

 ''alright so my name Tyquian, but people call me quan, and i ain't friendly but you seem cool as hell''

 ''okay''

 ''my name Taylor but a go by Tay, and im from chicago. '

'damn you from chiraq, yous a killa we,both laugh. ''You should sit wit us at lunch'' 

''us?'

' ''yea me, Joe, Kentrell, ben, Kianna, kd and boomer.

 ''thought ya wasn't friendly ''I chuckle

 '' ya caught me'' he laughs. 

A few periods pass and its lunch. I walk out the lunch line and tyquian signals for me to come over. 

''nba in this bitchhh'' a dude yells

 ''nigga shut yo ass up'' a boy with glasses yells back ''who det''i whisper to tyquian 

''awe thas kd and kentrell'' ''wasupp'' they both say.

 ''and that's Joe ''hey lil baybeh''

 kianna''hayy guh''

 Boomer'' ( stares into the distance) ''he high buhh, thats boomer fa ya''

 ''and thats ben.''

''hey''

' ''aye lil mama you tryna be mines?'' joe says as he scoots closer to me.

 ''nah im gay sorry'' ''damnnnn, she curved yo ass'' tyquian says dyin laughin. 

''you gon eat that?'' boomer asks. '' Here nigga'' i give him some

  ''she gotta attitude, i like dat'' Joe says.

 I roll my eyes and continue to eat my fries.

                                                                   After school

'' Ayoo you got ig?''

 ''yea'' i give it to him

 ''Thanks shawt, aye you tryna go to this party wit us later?

 ''yopp yopp''

''Alr, send me the addy i'll come scoop ya, be ready by 7:00'' 

                                                                   Tyquians  pov

                I watch as Taylor walks away. Damn  i kinda like ha but i just met her. i hope i get her before joe does tho.