Yay! I figure out stuff I wasn't even trying to!

Pym and Abby ran up and hugged me. "your OK!!!" they said in harmony "yep having fun?" I asked "ya but not without you!" Sarah says I smirked "owwwww you do care!" I said sarcastically. After that we went to dinner. It was barbecue and we put one thing from our plate into the fire. 'weird' I thought. Once we were done with dinner we went back to our cabin. In the morning I went to the rock climbing wall. I dodged all the lava and got to the top just before it closed. For some reason James, my boyfriend, hasn't been talking to me weird. I did a sword fighting class and the teacher was the black haired boy. Once I was done with that he walked up to me as I set down the sword I was using. "hi I'm Percy" he said "Elizabeth" I said "nice name" "thanks" he looked at his watch and said "dang it got to go another class to teach bye!" "bye" I said as he ran off. I sat bye the lake looking at the water. I was called to the big house for some reason "hi you wanted to see me?" I asked Annabeth, Chiron and Mr. d "yes sit" Chiron said gesturing to the chair next to Annabeth. Touurn came in and sat in the other empty seat. "why am I here exactly?" I asked "look this may come as a shock but well first this camp us for demi-god you know what these people are and second you are one of us" Annabeth explained fun fact of the day: before entering the camp my team (excluding Touurn) drank a position so they could get onto property "what? no I drank Tue position like the others" I argued "e? you didn't drink the position" Touurn said nervously. I was too shocked to answer all I did was run.